When He Has a Nightmare (100+ votes special) Ep: 18

(A/N): AYO, am BACK with another scenario. Dis a gift from me to u guys since we reached 100+ votes, YAY 🎊. U guys are amazing! This BEAUTIFUL piece of art  was done by a talented artist called wamrora (at least that's what I read, if you could read it correctly plz tell me so I can correct that). Arigatou! (^ω^)

Enjoy~

"H-huh? Where am I?"

Killua slowly got up from the freezing cold ground, and looked in all directions, examining the place.

He was in a very small room. A room that only fits him alone! There were no doors, only four damp cold walls trapping him in that place.

He also examined himself, since he seemed a bit different. He was taller, more muscular, and had a deeper voice.

'I think I got older !' He thought, trying to guess his age. He assumed that he was 18.

He started pushing the walls, thinking that maybe one of them are like the huge doors he used to open for the last 13 years.

Unfortunately no, they are not doors at all!

"Damn it!" Killua shouted and spat from the disgusting fact that he couldn't get out.

He sat down on the ground, shivering from the cold stinging feeling against his skin.

After a long while, the front wall suddenly started extending. It moved further and further, making the ability of killua reaching it decrease.

He ran and ran, until he finally reached a dead end.

The place started shaking non-stop due to the movement of the wall. It was finally moving upwards! It was finally opening!

Killua tried to gain his balance, and when the door finally opened, he was blinded by the light. Even though it wasn't that strong.

He just stayed in this dark place for too long, it's only normal for that to happen.

As he set foot in the new place, he was greeted by none other than his oldest sibling, Illumi.

"Hello there kil" killua had an uncomfortable look on his face just by noticing his brother's presence. "What do you want Illumi?"

"Is that a way to greet your big brother? *sigh* Oh well, if you want me to get straight to it, then I suppose there is no harm in that. Come, follow me kil. I've been meaning to show you something."

Killua followed him, but of course with caution. After all, his number one rule was NEVER EVER trust Illumi.

"*gasp*" killua gasped and shook his head in disbelief.

He saw you but a few years older, like him. He didn't get surprised by that, he was surprised to see another boy KISSING you!

You finally broke the kiss and noticed killua standing there. You shivered from fear, making your boyfriend worry about you.