When You Steal a Kiss Ep: 19

(A/N: sup' folks? I know that most of y'all are very busy these days so I just wanted to remind you that you have to take breaks from time to time and relax for a while. I made this scenario short (ps: sorry abt that!) just for a quick break for myself. I thought maybe... "have a break, have a scenario!" (KitKat: *gasps and grabs phone* yes 911, someone stole MY quote! Me: *runs for life*) This picture was from the anime but I forgot which episode 😓. Plz tell me if you remember!Arigatou! (^ν^)

Enjoy~

It's been a week since you started practicing nen with the boys and everything's going smoothly.

After practice today, Gon and Zushi decided to hang out since Zushi really wanted to learn how to fish.

Eventually you and killua were left, so you decided to spend some time together after his next match in the arena.

You really wanted to attend that match but killua refused. "But killua, I wanna be there so I could cheer for you!" You whined.

"No (Y/N)! First of all, that will be EMBARRASSING. Second, are you forgetting the main purposes that led us to come here!? We are saving money as much as we can!"

"*sigh* okay, I'll wait.." you said in disappointment.

"Chocolate, it's okay I won't take long! I'll kill them in a jiffy."

"Okay, bye kil" you said your goodbye and gave him I kiss on both of his cheeks.

He then waved goodbye and left, keeping you staring at the walls of your room.

'*sigh* Gon was right! I guess the only thing you have when you're locked in a room IS staring at the wall. But I'm currently sulking
To the wall, due to my despicable thoughts'

you thought to yourself as you wrapped a blanket around you since it's FREEZING!

...

"*creek* Chocolate, I'm back" as soon as you heard that familiar sound, you smiled to yourself for finally seeing your tsun-tsun again.

He didn't take that long, maybe half an hour, but to you, it seemed like five hours passed by.

He took off his shoes and coat, then approached the medium sized couch you were sitting on.

"How was it?" You asked.

"Heh, easy as usual. I told you, they don't stand a chance!"

He sat beside you, but you gently pushed him so he could lay down.

Then you laid your back on top of him and he wrapped his arms around you. "Missed me? *smirk*"

"Pfft-what? No, I was just feeling cold" you stated.

"Yeah right! Anyways, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

" yeah..."

"LET'S GO GET SOME CHOCOLATE ROBOTS!" You both shouted then laughed.

"But I thought you said we had to save our money..." you recall.

"Yeah, but chocolate robots are more important"

"What? No!" You denied.

"YES THEY ARE" he hissed. You flinched then nodded quickly.(A/N: why (Y/N)? Doesn't that give you headache?)