When he does the kabedon (1k reads special) Ep: 13

(A/N): Hey ya'll! I'm finally doing the 1k reads special! I know, I know, I was supposed to make it earlier, but exams popped out of nowhere in my stupid school, and I didn't have the time to make any scenarios huhu T^T. But now I'm here so don't worry hehe(I know you didn't so nvm 😓). As you can see, the title says 'when he does the kabedon' so for all the readers who don't know what 'kabedon' means, it's basically pinning down. So he gonna pin you down hehe~ *smirk*
I got this amazing piece of art from Pinterest and it's owner is @Hatoro as you can see in the bottom right edge of the photo. Arigatou ^_^

Enjoy~

illumi's pov

"Yes father, her name is (Y/N). I believe she's his lover. Mhm, yeah......I was thinking of slaughtering her....why?........oh okay. But, can I do it at the end?....thank you. Of course I'll watch kil. Farewell" *hungs up phone*

Father's scheme is not shoddy. *sigh* but I have to be patient so I could kill that despicable little pest.

Your pov

Aaaaaah~ we're finally in the last phase of this so called hunter exam! After explaining what we'll do in the phase, they gave each one of us a room to practice or rest for an hour. The room is h.u.g.e! And it's sooo fancy!

So here I am, training with my tsun-tsun. The other boys are training in Gon's room, though I don't know why they declined training with us. And to come to think of it, they were acting a bit odd.

*Flashback* (at the corridor near our rooms)

"*clasps hands* hey guys, let's train together!" "Yeah *nods*" killua agreed with me "u-umm we would love to, but, um.....*whispers to Gon and Leorio* guys, help me..."

"U-um, we can't, because erm...Gon swallowed a vampire fly, and I have to get it out of his stomach before it spread toxic viruses in his body" Leorio explained their situation.

I saw kurapika giving him a Oh-man-are-you-serious! Look. " I don't think there's such a thing as a vampire fly"

"Erm...y-yes you're totally right! But Gon's case is different. The fly that Gon swallowed was bitten by a vampire, therefore, it's damage is greater than a normal fly.