A Revolution

Tubbo was wandering around the server, looking around. It was late at night, so everyone was either asleep or in different worlds. Tubbo enjoyed it. As much as he loved hanging out with Tommy, he could be really loud and hyperactive sometimes, so he was grateful for the peace and quiet. He was walking above Wilbur's ball, which was now flooded with water, when he heard a loud "Psssst Tubbo" from his left. He glanced around nervously, drawing his sword. He relaxed slightly as he saw the familiar floppy blonde hair and blue eyes of his friend. 

"Tommy." Tubbo said, slightly disappointed because his nice evening was interrupted. "What's up?" 

Tommy stood up from the bush he was hiding behind. "Tubbo, this is top secret. Come here."he whispered, a grin on his face. 

Tubbo suspiciously lowered himself to the ground behind the bush. "Yeah Tommy?" 

"Tubbo." 

Tommy suddenly gripped his shoulders staring at him with seriousness in his eyes. "Errr, yes?"

"I want to invite you to a new nation." 

"Um what? Tom-" 

"Shhhh" Tommy said, pushing a finger to his lips. "Someone might hear us." 

"Tommy what do you mean? A new nation?" Tubbo said, whispering now. 

"We have lived under the tyranny of the Dream Team for too long! We have started a new free nation named L'Manburg!" 

"Wha-what? Wait- we?" 

Tommy smirked. "Follow me to freedom, my friend!" Tubbo sighed. 

"This better not be a prank Tommy." he muttered, jogging to catch up to his friend.
- - -
Tubbo glanced around Wilbur's hot dog cart. Eret was leaning against a table, tossing a knife around dangerously. He waved at Tubbo nonchalantly. Fundy, who was inspecting a potion bottle, his fluffy fox ears flopping down, stood up in excitement. 

"Tubbo!" he exclaimed happily, rushing over to hug him, knocking down a brewing stand. 

"Woah, watch the drugs!" Tommy said, smirking at Fundy's excitement. 

Fundy threw his arms around Tubbo's middle. "You joined L'Manburg! I knew you would agree!" 

"Wha-wait I never agreed to anyt-" 

Wilbur emerged from the back of the truck. 

"Ah, our newest recruit. Welcome, welcome." he said, smiling wide. 

"Now, I've gathered you all here today to witness the creation of our new empire, separate from the Dream Team SMP!" 

Tubbo glanced at Tommy, confused. Tommy winked at him, then stood ramrod straight, saluting Wilbur. 

"Welcome to a new, free life. Free from Americans, free to sell all the drugs we want! TO L'MANBURG!" Wilbur shouted, raising his sword in the air. Fundy cheered excitedly, Eret smirked, and Tommy saluted. Tubbo smiled nervously. Oh what did Tommy drag him into
now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Hehehehehe I feel good about this story. I have a lot of ideas for it. Sorry if I don't exactly nail their personalities. I imagine Fundy as the youngest, sorta most energetic one. Tubbo is the second youngest, and is close friends with Tommy and kinda follows him innocently. Eret's the nonchalant cool dude, and Tommy's the mischevious one of the bunch. Wilbur is no doubt the leader, and the most mature one. I'm posting another chapter today. Lettuce out!