Dream Come True

Wilbur burst out of his nightmare, gasping for air. Tommy was crouched next to him, lightly shaking his shoulder in concern.

"Tommy." Wilbur gasped out, a smile of relief coming to his lips.

"You ok, captain?" Tommy's eyebrows were knit in concern. "You seemed to be having quite the dream."

"I'm fine, Tommy." Wilbur smiled at him, feeling happy tears begin to prick the sides of his eyes. He glanced around, spotting Fundy looking out the window. He stood up quickly, wrapping him in a tight hug.

"Geez Wilbur, what was that for?" Wilbur laughed at Fundy's annoyed expression as he struggled to push him away. "I'm trying to see out the window!"

Wilbur pulled away, tears now starting to leak out.

"Just wanted to hug you, that's all."

"Are you.... crying?"

Fundy tilted his head in confusion as Wilbur chuckled, wiping away his tears with the back of his hand.

"No, no it's- I'm just happy to see you."

"You're weird, Wilbur."

Wilbur simply smiled, turning away as he felt more tears slide down his cheeks. Relief gushed through him.

"Those bastards just don't know when to quit, do they?"

Everyone turned to Tommy with surprise. He turned to them with a grim expression.

"The green bitch is here again."

-------------------------

"Where are your white flags?"

Wilbur glared at Dream's smug face, clenching his fists to his sides.

You're a leader.

He felt Tommy's hand on his shoulder.

You lead them.

He stood up straight, leveling his gaze to Dream's.

"Independence or death."

Wilbur spoke, calm and collected. He would show them he was not afraid.

"If we get no revolution, then we want nothing."

Dream cocked his head to the side, amused.

"We would rather die then give in to you and join your SMP."

Wilbur stared at Dream, fire in his eyes as his teammates stood behind. There was a silence for a moment. Dream suddenly burst out laughing, his teammates joining in. He wheezed for a second, holding his stomach, before looking at Wilbur.

"That was an impressive speech, Wilbur. That was bold of you. I am powerful."

"Oh really?" Wilbur advanced towards him, looking him in the eye. "Why don't you show us how powerful you are?"

Dream smirked, holding something out in front of him. Wilbur noticed the trademark red of TNT.

"If you do not surrender, we will blow up this TNT inside your walls."

Wilbur laughed, feeling more confident by the minute.

"You can blow one piece of TNT up in our door, it means nothing to us."

Dream smiled, striking the end of the TNT with his flint and steel. He grabbed George's hand, backing up. Wilbur rolled his eyes, chuckling as he pushed back his teammates. The fire creeped closer to the gunpowder. Wilbur suddenly noticed the urgency in Dream's eyes. Why was he urgent, it was one piece of-

Wilbur only had time to curl protectively around Fundy before a shockwave blasted him off his feet.

BOOM

He stood up dizzily, stumbling under the weight of Fundy in his arms. His brain was fuzzy, and everything was muffled. Why couldn't he hear anything-

BOOM

"GET TO THE WATER NOW!"

Then there was someone pulling on his arm- it was Tommy. Why did he sound like he was underwater?

BOOM

Wilbur clutched Fundy to his chest as he was blasted into the cold water. He sank down into the dark depths. Light from the explosions filtered through the water as he gazed up in shock.

BOOM

And then he was pulled out, dripping wet. Fundy hacked, coughing up water as Wilbur stumbled onto dry land. Tommy was supporting Tubbo on one arm while pulling Wilbur's coat desperately, tearing down dirt blocks to reveal a tunnel.

BOOM

They were pushed in, Tommy replacing the blocks behind them as he ran through the tunnel. Wilbur followed him blindly, leaning against the wall as he carried Fundy, shivering through his wet fur.

BOOM

The explosions were muffled now as they rushed down the dirt tunnel, leaving their home behind them. Wilbur felt a pit form at the bottom of his stomach as they moved farther and farther away.

His nightmare had come true.

---------------------

WOW 2 updates in a day? WOOOH I'M A PRODUCTIVE MUFFINNNN. See ya guys in the next chapter!