Negotiate A Time And Place

Tommy paced around the hot dog cart, cursing violently. "That bastard..." he muttered, suddenly punching one of the brewing stands in rage. 

"TOMMY!" Wilbur shouted. "WATCH THE DRUGS!" 

Tommy rested his head on the table, blonde hair flopping over his forehead and giving him a crazed look. 

"Tommy, we're as mad as you are, but punching drugs isn't going to help anything." Fundy softly explained, bandaging a sleeping Tubbo's shoulder. He and Wilbur had carried him home after he had passed out, exhausted from the stress of having his house burnt down. Tommy looked at him softly snoring, his brown hair floating up and down. He slammed his fist into the table again, causing Fundy and Wilbur to jump. 

"Those absolute pieces of shit! I'm going to kick their asses so hard that they-" 

"Tommy." 

Wilbur placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping him mid-sentence. "We're not giving up. We are going to fight. I've arranged to meet with their team in front of the L'Manburg embassy. Are you going to pull yourself together?" Tommy looked up at Will, a fire burning in his eyes. 

"Yes, sir."

----------

Dream smirked, jumping down from his perch atop of Tommy's house. Sapnap and Punz stood behind him in full netherite armor. He picked his nails on the sharp edge of his gleaming diamond sword. "Have you come to surrender?" he said mockingly. 

Tubbo, Fundy, Wilbur and Tommy glared at him. Suddenly Tommy rushed forward angrily, Tubbo grabbing his arm and restraining him. 

"YOU WANT TO FIGHT DREAM-YOU GREEN SON OF A BITCH LET'S FIGHT RIGHT HERE-"

"Tommy."

"YEAH LET'S FIGHT YOU GREEN BASTARD YOU"

"Tommy!"

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU-"

"TOMMY" 

Tommy glanced up at Wilbur, shocked by his sudden outburst. He grasped Tommy's shoulders, grounding him. "Tommy, calm." Wilbur said, now cool and collected as he turned towards the smug-faced Dream. 

"We are not surrendering. L'Manburg will stand tall." Wilbur stated defiantly. He stared Dream down, his team behind him. 

Dreams face darkened, swinging his sword skillfully. It cut across the side of Wilbur's face before returning to Dream's side, a thin layer of blood staining the side of the blade. 

"OH YOU SON OF A-" Tubbo quickly clamped a hand over Tommy's mouth, holding him close to his chest, frightened. Wilbur touched the side of his face, still staring calmly at Dream. 

"Very well then. The battle will begin tommorow." 

Dream glared at Wilbur, thrusting his sword out so the point lifted Wilbur's chin up. Fundy gasped as Tubbo restrained Tommy. 

"We will have no mercy for you." Dream said, fire filling his eyes. He truly looked like a maniac, his green eyes burning dangerously as he grinned widely. He advanced on Wilbur, word still at his neck. "We want white flags. WHITE FLAGS." Dream boomed, words slowly becoming louder. "WHITE FLAGS ON YOUR LAND BY TOMMOROW, OR YOU'RE DEAD!" He swung his sword away from Wilbur's neck and pushed him roughly on the chest. Wilbur collapsed, Fundy and Tubbo catching him. 

Dream turned towards Sapnap and Punz, signaling to follow him. He glanced smugly over his shoulder one last time before walking away towards the setting sun. 

----------

Author's Notes

Hehhehehhehehehhe I promise I'll upload more I swearrrr. I'm just... a bit.... a little... intimidated by the SAD-ist animatic.