Vengeance

Fundy raced through the wooden streets, searching desperately for his friend. He didn't know why Tubbo had ran off, but he knew that it had to do with the note. Fundy's ears flattened against his head angrily as he thought of Dream. Why would he be doing this to them? Suddenly Fundy saw smoke rising in the air in the distance. He ran as fast as his legs could carry him, concerned for his friend. He came to a stop before Tubbo's house, eyes widening as he watched flames slowly engulfing it.

Tubbo was standing in front of his house, eyes brimming with tears. 

"Nononononono.." he rambled, suddenly racing ahead into the burning house, trying to salvage anything left. 

"Tubbo NO!" Fundy shouted, coughing from the smoke as he dragged Tubbo from the burning wreckage. He held his sobbing friend as flames ate away at the husk of a house in front of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earlier that day

Dream slammed his fist into the wooden meeting table, causing Sapnap and Punz to jump a little. 

"I'm TIRED OF THEM MESSING AROUND!" he shouted angrily, fingers tearing at his dirty blonde hair. 

"THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! THIS IS MY SERVER MY RULES GOT IT? WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO START A NEW COUNTRY?" 

Dream continued to rant, pacing angrily around their planning room. Sapnap rolled his eyes, and continued to play on his phone lazily. (In this story, all players have a phone they use to communicate between worlds) Punz glanced over at him, still scared from Dream's outburst. 

"Is he always like this?" he whispered to Sapnap as Dream paced around, still screaming. 

Sapnap sighed, glancing at his best friend. 

"Dream's been really angry recently. He says he's just really pissed at Wilbur and Tommy because they started this whole thing, but I know it's bothering him that George is away." 

George had taken a small break from the server, choosing to play in single player worlds. (In this story, there is a world hub where you can switch to other servers, or play by yourself.) 

"George was texting Dream and I about this girl that he had met in this music server.... let's just say Dream was a little bit jealous..." As Sapnap explained this to Punz, his eyes widened. 

"Wai-what? Does he...?" 

Sapnap giggled quietly. "I think so-" 

Suddenly Dream turned to them. "WE'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING TODAY. RIGHT NOW. THOSE LITTLE TROUBLEMAKERS WILL KNOW WHOS BOSS!" Sapnap and Punz glanced together and gulped. Dream wasn't one to be trifled with when he was angry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dream aimed his bow, taking aim and firing with precision. It implanted in the little space between Tubbo and Fundy. He smirked as he heard Fundy's terrified squeal. He suddenly heard a buzz from his phone. As he pulled it out of his black jeans, he realized it was from George on him and Sapnap's group chat. It showed a picture of him and a girl with blonde highlights with their arms around each other, posing for the camera. 

Hanging out with Maia!!! George had captioned it. Rage clouded his vision. Was he really that annoying that George had to find new friends? He spends so much time with that girl. Was Dream being replaced? He quietly growled in frustration. Fuck Maia. Fuck "L'Manburg." He'd had enough. He scrawled something angrily in a piece of paper, stabbed it violently with an arrow tip, and sent it flying. He marched over to Sapnap, grabbing his arm. 

"C'mon."he said gruffly. 

"Dream-wait- that wasn't part of the plan I-" 

"I make the plans." Dream growled angrily, pulling Sapnap along.

Dream stood in front of Tubbo's beautiful wooden house. Sapnap glanced at him nervously, afraid to intervene. Dream hesitated for a moment. Should he do this? He remembered how much time Tubbo had put into this house, and his beaming face when he finished it. Maybe he shouldn't do it... The picture of George with that girl flashed in his mind again. Images of them hanging out, going on dates, kissing... Dream cried out, pure anger clouding his thoughts as he lit the first block aflame.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Hehehehehe. Dream angst. Just quick little reminder: I have nothing against mxmtoons: I in fact love her music. This is an entirely fictional world, and I'm just playing the angst of a joke Dream was making in his Twitter. I've seen a lot of hate against Maia and I feel really bad. It's just a joke peeps!!! Lettuce out.