Doomsday

"HE DID WHAT!?"

Dream scratched his neck nervously as George stared dumbfounded at him and Sapnap. Sapnap had just explained how Dream had started a war with the L'Manburg -ians.

"George, you have to understand. This is uncalled for. It's our land, our rules." Dream pleaded anxiously.

George stared at him for a moment, mouth agape, before replying shakily.

"I-I stand with you Dream."

Dream let out a little sigh of relief. "Ok soldiers. We need to strike early before they are ready. We leave now."

"But-I thought we said that we would wait till dawn-"

"Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted."

Sapnap rolled his eyes. "You think you're so cute with your nerd quotes."

"Sun Tzu can teach you a lot about life" Dream said, grinning and walking toward the doorway. "We strike now."

George gulped and jogged after him. He didn't know what he was getting himself into, but he did know that he would stay by Dream's side no matter what. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tubbo leaned against the walls of his villager trading hall, body aching. He smiled through the pain, blinking his eyes to shake off his drowsiness. He had successfully gathered everything his team needed after hours of haggling with the stubborn villagers. Dozens of sets of diamond armor sat in front of him, gleaming in the moonlight. It was 3 am, a few hours before dawn. Tubbo sat down happily, leaning his head back. He smiled, looking at the starry night. They were going to win this war. 

Tubbo glanced to his left, hearing a faint buzzing sound. He giggled as a baby bee snuggled into his fluffy brown hair before nuzzling his face happily. 

"Hey little guy." he whispered quietly, petting it lightly with the tips of his fingers. "You're a cute little guy, aren't you?"

The bee buzzed happily, flying around in circles before Tubbo. Tubbo smiled softly at it, laughing as it stopped, dizzy. Suddenly, the little guy cried out in pain, disappearing in a puff of smoke. Tubbo scrambled up, glancing at the arrow that ended the innocent baby bee's life in horror. He whipped around, heart stopping as he saw the figure, white bandana waving in the wind. He was aiming an arrow straight at his heart. 

Tubbo flattened himself to the ground as the figure released the arrow. It whistled above Tubbo and embeded into the ground next to him. Tubbo rolled away, gathering the precious diamond armor into his arms and stuffing it anxiously into his ender chest. What was happening? Why were they attacking? The fight wasn't supposed to be till dawn-He cried out in pain as another arrow hit his leg, sinking into his flesh. His vision swam as he forced the top of ender chest down, breathing out a sigh of relief. More arrows whizzed past him as he escaped to the back of the trading hall, frantically searching the chests. 

Tubbo didn't have much time before the figure drew his sword and went in for the kill. He snatched the first thing he could find, an ender crystal, before stumbling to the back exit, clutching his leg in pain. He burst out into the cool night air, running as fast as he could with an injured leg. Frantic breaths escaped his mouth as he stumbled through the dark spruce forest, moonlight shining through the trees. God, he was scared. But he had to warn Tommy and the others. The war had already started. 

Doomsday was upon them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo and baby bee cameo awwwwww. More episodes coming soon. Sorry that they are so short.