Holding Hands As The Walls Come Tumbling Down

SO, I've thought about this a lot, and I'm sorry @fan_girl221 for saying something different. I've decided to make this world --*drumroll*-- PERMADEATH!!! (i'm sorry guys i had to feed the angst monster that lives inside of me) Let's get on with the story. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy.

Tommy!

TOMMY!

"TOM-" 

Tommy blinked as Tubbo's face came into focus. He was leaned against the dirt wall of his house, Tubbo shaking his shoulders frantically. 

"Tubbo? Geez what happened-" 

"TOMMY!" 

Tubbo tackled him into a hug, Tommy flinching. 

"Ow, Tubbo-my back-" Tommy grimaced as he tried to shift, causing every joint in his body to cry out in pain. 

Tubbo pulled away, Tommy noticing tears in his eyes as he smiled happily. "Tommy, don't ever do that stupid hero thing again!" 

"Those bastards, they said it would start at dawn." Tommy looked to his right, where Wilbur was firing arrows out the entrance of his little dirt shack. He ducked back behind the wall as fiery arrows planted where he was standing only a few seconds ago. 

Fundy scampered over, a pink regeneration potion sloshing in his right hand. He knelt next to Tommy, worry in his eyes.

"Here, drink this." Tommy gingerly accepted the drink, trying to gulp it down as fast as he could when the sickly sweetness hit his tongue. 

"You're lucky we got to you before they did. You landed in the bushes at the foot of the tower. You were so still we thought-" Fundy's voice hitched. Tommy suddenly noticed how red-rimmed his teammates' eyes were. "We thought you were dead." 

"C'mon guys! Did you really think the great Tommyinnit would die to someone as puny as Dream?" Tommy laughed, feeling his bones begin to stitch themselves up, the aching in his body slowly fading away. Tubbo sniffled, chuckling as he wiped away his tears. 

"You're right, he wouldn't." Tubbo laughed, tears still spilling out over his cheeks. Fundy and Wilbur smiled softly, eyes still red. Even Eret's face had a little smirk, eyes twinkling behind his dark sunglasses. 

Thwap!

Another fiery arrow landed in their midst, narrowly missing Fundy's shoulder. Tommy's eyes narrowed as he grabbed a diamond sword next to him. He stood up, ignoring the aching in his body and limped towards the doorway. 

"Tommy what are you doing-" 

"TOMMY DON'T GO OUT THERE!" 

Tommy dragged himself out the entrance, glaring up at Dream as he notched another arrow in his bow. He pointed his sword at him, shaking in fury, anger in his crystal blue eyes. 

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, YOU GREEN SON OF A BITCH!" 

Dream grinned with amusement down at Tommy. His young face was covered with dirt and scratches, and twigs and leaves stuck out of his hair. Wilbur, Fundy and Tubbo stood behind him, fear in their eyes. 

"There's no law in war Tommy." Dream sneered, aiming his bow. "You would know that if you read Sun Tzu." 

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR NERD BOOKS! YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE YOU BASTARD!"

Dream smiled, squinting at his target. "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move," He released the arrow. 

"Fall like a thunderbolt."