Troubles Arise

Wilbur smiled, looking at his new nation. Fundy was laughing with Tubbo as they sharpened their swords and Eret was chopping down trees to supply them. Tommy walked up behind Wilbur and looked at him, smiling. 

"L'Manburg is moving along pretty nicely" Tommy said, beaming at Tubbo and Fundy laughing.  Wilbur chuckled. 

"Yes, it certainly is. To L'Manburg." 

He offered a fist bump to Tommy. Tommy bumped his fist playfully, then saluted him. 

"Ah, my right hand man." Wilbur said, putting an arm around Tommy's shoulders. "Think of all the drugs we're gonna sell." 

Tommy grinned. He felt.. pride? Tommy chuckled to himself. That wasn't a thing he felt often. He messed around so much, the only thing he felt pride for was his discs, which he worked hours for. He had joined Wilbur's cause as a sort of joke but now, looking at his happy friends, he realized that he would do a lot to protect this new nation they had started.

Suddenly, they heard a scream from Fundy. Tommy and Wilbur jumped in surprise, rushing over to Tubbo and Fundy. 

"Tommy!" Tubbo exclaimed, standing up quickly. 

"What happened?" Wilbur asked, concerned. 

"An arrow nearly impaled me!" Fundy said, still in shock. 

"From where?" Tommy said, drawing his bow and glancing around suspiciously. Wilbur bent down and grabbed the arrow. 

"It has a note attached to it!" he said in surprise. Tubbo and Fundy huddled around him as he unfolded the note. "Well, hurry up and read it!" Tommy asked impatiently, still scanning the area, bow drawn.

Surrender at dawn or we will attack. Put white flags in the walls of L'Manburg, or risk a war.

-Dream, Sapnap, George, and Punz

"That green bastard." Tommy muttered, still looking around for the intruder. 

Suddenly, Tubbo cried out. Wilbur glanced at the arrow protruding out of his shoulder in shock. 

"YOU GREEN SON OF A BITCH" Tommy shouted louder, swinging his bow around. "I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" 

Tubbo grimaced, pulling the arrow out. Red stained his green t-shirt. 

"That one has a note on it too!" Fundy exclaimed. Tubbo plucked the note off shakily. He read it as Fundy hastily tried to bandage his shoulder.

Oh, and I would watch your house Tubbo.

Tubbo's eyes widened, and he stood up hastily, surprising Fundy. 

"Nonononono.." he muttered, running as fast as he could out the gates of L'Manburg. 

"Tubbo wait!" Fundy shouted, taking off after him. 

Wilbur rushed over to Tommy, who was still muttering curse words. "Tommy." Wilbur said, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"Protect L'Manburg. Look around for anymore intruders with Eret." 

Tommy glanced at him, anger burning in his eyes. "We're not surrendering, are we?" Wilbur locked eyes with him. "Never." 

"Good." Tommy smirked. "We're gonna burn those bastards to the ground." Wilbur smirked at him, then raced after Fundy and Tubbo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Hehehehehe. Sorry these chapters are so short. I promise I will update once or twice a day. And I won't just write out of L'Manburg's perspective. Dream has a reason to do all this!!!! Also sorry if my timeline isn't correct again, I mostly based this off a recap video because I didn't watch all the streams.