The Battle of L'Manburg: Deleted Scenes/Bloopers

This is the result of brain rot.

You're a leader.

Wilbur glanced around at his teammates who were slumped in defeat.

You lead them.

"Shawty got dem apple bottom jeansss."

Wilbur's voice shook as the words echoed around the dark room. Fundy looked up at him with confusion.

"Boots with da fuuurrrr."

Tubbo sniffled, wiping away his tears.

"Got the whole club looking at herrr~"

Fundy got up and started break-dancing.

"She hit the floor~"

"Next thing you know~"

"Shawty got low, low, low , low, low, low, low, low."

---------------------

Eret came to a stop, turning back to face them, grinning.

"Here it is gentlemen." He flicked a switch, illuminating a room. "The final control room."

The team stared in confusion at what seemed like a muffin shrine. Muffin candles were lit, and various muffin posters covered the walls. Books of muffin recipes piled on top of each other next to a giant muffin buffet. A giant blueberry muffin chair sat in the middle of the room.

"Eret- what the fuck?"

Eret gulped. "I think- I think I went down the wrong tunnel."

The giant muffin chair suddenly spun, revealing BadBoyHalo lounged across it.

"WHO DARES DISTURB THE MUFFIN GOD!"

---------------------

Dream and George: *proceeds to make out for 5 minutes on the meeting room table

Sapnap and Punz: *walks in

*immediately walks back out

----------------------

Tommy: *manages to push Dream off cliff

Dream: *enderpearls behind him

Tommy: "How-"

Dream: "PLOT ARMOR BITCHESS!"

--------------------

"Trust me Tommy, I'm no angel."

The girl watched as he stepped through the white doorway, light enveloping him. She took out her pen and sealed the crack in the 4th wall. She sighed happily, reaching up to take off her mask. Her purple cloak and halo flickered away, leaving her in a plain white T-Shirt and jeans. Her curly brown hair spiraled messily as she smiled softly at the mask cradled in her hands.

"I hope I told your story, Tommy." she whispered.

"You did good, kid." She looked up at Jschlatt, whose hand was on her shoulder. She let out a small laugh.

"Of course you would say that, J."

"Well, if I said it, a part of you must think it's true." The girl chuckled, shaking her head. She looked up, a smile spreading across her face.

"Look at all those people watching, J. Is it possible to love them all equally?"

Jschlatt smiled down at her. "They're watching you."

"No." She grinned. "They're watching Tommy, and Tubbo, and Wilbur, and Fundy. They're watching Dream and George. They're watching Eret. They're watching them cry, laugh, learn, and love. They're not watching me." She smiled softly. "And that's the way it should be."

Jsclatt laughed. "Ok, kid. I see you made him happy. That's good. Everyone deserves a happy ending."

"No, Tommy did that himself." She looked up at him. "I think it's time to move on to the next one, J."

"I guess it is." She linked her arm with his as they began walking through the black void. They stopped suddenly, a large door filled with light appearing.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." Jsclatt let go of her hand as she stepped towards the doorway.

"Am I going to be in the next one?" The girl turned back, smiling at him.

"We'll see, J."

The girl stepped into the doorway, closing the door behind her.

------------------------