I'm Home

Woah people are reading this? Yay! HEhhhehehehe angst, amirite? Ok I'm actually gonna get on with the story now.

---------------------

George wandered around the server, looking for Dream. It had been a while since he'd been on the server, and he decided to come back early to surprise Dream. He missed him. It had felt so lonely without him constantly joking around and wheezing.

It had been an hour and George was concerned. He had checked Dream's house and had gone to all the places he thought he would be. 

"OHHH DREAMMMMM" George called for the 100th time that evening. Where is he? Is he hiding from me? George thought to himself. He glanced back to the original house that they had made when the SMP had first started. He hadn't checked there yet. He started jogging to the house.

Dream sat alone, staring into the night sky from the second story of their first house. He felt tears fill his eyes, spilling out, as he thought of the early days of the SMP.
George and him messing around, Beckerson swimming in the pool.
George texting his mom.
George watching the sunset with him on top of the rooftop.
George.
Dream tugged at his hair, burying his head in his knees. He felt hopeless and worthless. What if George never came back? What if he found himself and decided to stay there? Dream let out a sob filled with jealousy and anger. He cried into his knees.
What a strong leader you are, he thought to himself. Sobbing over a boy.

Dream suddenly heard the door slam from downstairs. He desperately tried to wipe his tears away as he heard footsteps creak up the old wooden stairwell. 

"OH DREEEEAAMMMMMM!" a familiar voice called. Dream's heart stopped as the footsteps stopped at the top of the stairs.

"IM HOMEEEEE- Dream whatcha doing up here?" George said, enthusiasm being replaced with concern. Dream struggled to hide his red face in his hood.

"H-hey George. Welcome back!" he said shakily, still faced toward the window. George walked over and sat down, placing a hand on Dream's shoulder. 

"You ok bro?" he asked. Dream turned his face away from him, muttering. 

"Yeah I'm fine." 

George's eyebrows knit as he glanced at his friend. This wasn't normal Dream behavior. 

"Hey dude, you know can talk to me if you have any problems." George said reassuringly, taking his hand. Dream's face flushed pink and his heart fluttered as George's slim hand interlocked with his. 

"Y-you know it would help if you stayed here with me a little longer." Dream said quietly. George smiled at him, leaning a head on his shoulder. 

"Anytime Dream." he replied. Dream's heart blossomed as he laid his head on top of George's, watching the stars above them.  

-------------------------

Tubbo mined another stone block, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. His green shirt was cast to the side, and he wore a sweat-stained white undershirt. He had insisted on grinding for their materials, still filled with rage. Tubbo wasn't the person to scream and shout cuss words like Tommy. When he got angry, he stayed silent, but inside he was seething. Sometimes he wished he was like Tommy, so he could let all his emotions out. But he kept them all pent up inside, clouding his every thought and filling him up with darkness. 

He suddenly screamed with rage, startling Eret who had also been assigned to mining duty. Tubbo punched the stone with his fists repeatedly, before sinking to the ground, sobbing. He cradled his face in his hands, blood streaming out of his knuckles. Eret slowly walked over, crouching next to him. 

"Hey kid." he said softly, placing a hand on Tubbo's shaking shoulders. "Kid." 

Tubbo felt his bleeding knuckles being pried away from his face with soft hands. He glanced over at Eret, still sobbing, as he bandaged his hands silently. 

"Don't worry." Eret said. "Rage is normal. Don't do what I used to do and keep everything bottled inside. Makes you miserable." 

Tubbo stared at him, no longer crying. Eret hardly talked and usually kept to himself.

"You ok now kid?" Eret asked, setting down Tubbo's bandaged hands. Tubbo smiled at him softly. 

"Thanks Eret" he whispered. Eret grinned at him, ruffling his hair and standing up. 

"C'mon kid. Let's get back to work. This war isn't going to win itself." Tubbo wiped away his tears, standing up. 

Eret was right. This war wasn't going to win itself. Tubbo would make sure they won. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWW poor Tubbo. Poor Dream. EHHHHhhh Dreamnotfounddd. Ok I'm going to stop now. Thank you for reading!