Chapter 10: All they do is change color.

Frank ended up dragging me to the bedroom and, once inside, pushed me down against the mattress. The springs creaked a bit and I was caught off gaurd when Frank started kissing me almost immediately.

I ran my hands through his hair-which I had never taken the time to appreciate, finding the bleached sides of his head all the more fascinating-and tried to take off my shirt, eventually letting him do it for me.

Soon he was fumbling with my belt, while being only in his boxers himself, and soon had them fully removed. He reached his hand to my chest, deciding to just rest it there, knowing I would refuse to take of the heart locket I still had on.

Instead, he started sucking on my neck, causing me to moan as he continuously moved lower and lower. He nipped at my collarbones and sucked on my nipples, causing me to cry out in pleasure, and he eventually decided that he had had enough of the teasing.

He reached over to the nightstand and searched through the droors, eventually finding the lube. He took the cap off and lubed up three of his fingers, leaning down to kiss me while his hand slid towards my entrance.

When he pushed one of his fingers in I pulled away from the kiss and cried out, letting him move down to my chest and suck on my nipples again as he pushed in another finger.

As he added the third finger in, biting down on my nipple while doing so, I cried out again and felt my face go red from what he was doing to me. His fingers were moving quickly inside of me, constantly putting pressure down on my prostate and stretching me ruthlessly.

But right as I felt that tight knot in my stomache forming, he pulled his fingers out. I whined needily, but as he flipped me over so I was on my stomache, I knew what was coming.

"Ready?" He asked, and I nodded furiously. And before I knew it, he was pushing in and I was overwhelmed with the feeling of him inside of me.

As he began to thrust, I cried out at the feeling of him stretching me even more than I already was. He fell into a steady pace, but I still wanted more and whimpered needily to try and let him know.

"What is it, baby?" He asked, tauntingly slamming into my prostate as he did so. I cried out, unable to answer him due to the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

Frank slammed into me again "F-Faster! Please!" I moaned. He began to pick up pace and, unable to control myself any longer, I willingly let loose all the moans and groans I had to offer.

It was the Intensity...

"Oh god, Frank!"

...Addiction...

"Gerard!"

...Pain...

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna-"

...And sweet, sweet Release...

"Aah! Ah! Oh, god!"

...That is Love.

"Aah!" Frank cried out as he came deep inside of me, thrusting a few more times to help me ride out my orgasm. At this point, my cheeks were as red as my ass, and I was sweating profusely. When he pulled out, I collapsed back onto the mattress, completely worn out. Frank was breathing heavily from right next to me "Wow."

"Yeah." I said, and turned to face him while lying on my side so I could look at him. He smiled and kissed me once more, and I kissed back softly and timidly. When he pulled away, he gave me a questioning look "Frank, I think... I think I love you."

I couldn't describe the look on his face even of I tried. It was filled with so many emotions. Shock. Fear. Anger. Happiness, but it didn't quite outweigh everything else. He started crying, but before I could comment on it, he kissed me. This time, I wasn't shy about it and kissed him wholeheartedly back. When he pulled away he was smiling as if someone put a mask on his face to cover all the emotions he felt previously "I love you so much. God, why does this have to be so difficult?"

"W-What?" I didn't understand that last bit he said. Did he mean it was difficult to love me? Was he not happy with our relationship? I looked up at him, as I was pressed fully against his chest with his arms wrapped around my waist, and searched for some sort of reassurance "W-What do you mean 'Why does this have to be so difficult'?"

Franks eyes went wide "No no no, it's not you. It's nothing, I... I love you, Gerard, nothing's gonna change that." I didn't really believe him, but buried my head into his shoulder nonetheless, feeling myself start to drift off from how tired and worn out I was. I felt a light kiss to my head "We'll talk about it tommorrow morning."

Little did he know, there wasn't going to be a tommorrow morning.