1- Getting to know them

Sam

I walk in the school building and go to my locker seeing my best friend, Devyn standing there with a wide smile. I get there "whats got you so happy?" I giggle opening my locker "I. Got. Tickets!!!" She squealed "tickets?" I question wondering why she has more than one and for what "yeah! Your coming with me of course" "Dev this better be good what are they for?" "a meet and greet!" I furrow my brows shutting my locker "for who and where?" "for the traphouse! In la!" "Dev I don't even watch them heck I don't even know what they look like" she gasps dramatically "well your coming weather you like it or not" "can't you just take Kat or Xepher?" "no of course not!" I shake my head smiling a bit "Dev I'm sorry but I'm not going I have no idea who they are it'd be a bit wierd if I went and had no idea who they are while the others are super excited to meet them" "please I already got the tickets" we start walking to first period "Dev I don't know who they are" "but I talk about them all the time!" I giggle a bit "I stopped listening when you talked about them after the first week" she huffs and we walk in the first class taking a seat next to Griffin and Xepher in the back "please Sammy" "is she begging you to go to this meet and greet?" Xepher asks "yeah how'd you know?" "she already asked us but we said no since we don't watch them" "please Sammy come with me" "Dev I'm not going" "let's be fair Devyn your only going for that Corey guy" Griffin chuckled "hey! I'm n- yeah I am" she whispers the last part I giggle "and you bought two tickets because?" I ask "I don't want to go alone and it's for a month because I wanted to explore LA after" she mumbled crossing her arms pouting "ok class.." the teacher started after walking in.

-

I walk in lunch and get my food walking to my table after. "Sammy please come" Devyn begged after I sat down "Dev I don't know them" "get to know them in the week we have left and at the meet and greet!" "Devyn if he doesn't want to go he doesn't have to" Kat said "but then I wasted money" she huffed "Dev you should've asked before" "I didn't cause I knew you guys wouldn't come and I wanted to surprise one of you but you guys are being party poopers" she huffs "Devyn we're sorry but you knew we wouldn't so you wasted your money" Griffin said making her huff "just please can one of you go?" "Dev we don't even know who they are we don't even know what they looked like" I said and took a drink of my water she sighed and took out her phone "here this is Corey he is funny and he dances apart of the traphouse also goes by auntie Corey as a joke"

 "Sammy please come" Devyn begged after I sat down "Dev I don't know them" "get to know them in the week we have left and at the meet and greet!" "Devyn if he doesn't want to go he doesn't have to" Kat said "but then I wasted money" she huffed "De...

"Ah the one you like" Griffin teases she rolls her eyes "this is Jake and Tara they're dating and they are funny and kinda act the same both love SpongeBob and Tara gets teased by her hight and she 'hates' Reggie, Jake's apart of the traphouse"