6- Long Lines

Sam

"Sammyyyy" Devyn shook me awake "what Dev" I mumble "get up! The meet and greets today and it's already 11:45!" I huffed and sat up rubbing my eyes "doesn't it start at like 1:30 though?" "yes but we need to eat and then it's like an hour drive!" "oh I'll get dressed then" she nodded and went to her suitcase getting dressed since she already has her makeup on. I put on skinny high wasted jeans with holes in the knees and a pink bomber jacket with classic vans "aw cute!" I giggle and Devyn wore black leggings with a black crop top that says Corey backwards along with white Nikes her hair up "well let's get breakfast" I said "yeah let's walk to Starbucks and get an Uber to the meet and greet" "sounds good" I grabbed my phone and we left and walked to Starbucks.

We get to Starbucks and I order a frappuccino and Devyn gets a water with a banana bread after we order we get an Uber "Sam and Devyn!" The worker called and we got up and grabbed our things and then we sat down and Devyn finished her banana bread as the Uber got here. We got in it and he drove to the place.

"Here you are" he said and parked and we got out "Dev that was not an hour it was only 20 minutes" she giggles "I know I wanted to get here early so we can get near the front!" I sighed "Dev it's not even started yet" "fine we'll walk around and just look around the place" "alright fine" we walked around and talked for a bit "oh look theres a mall why don't we just look around?" Devyn said pointing at a mall "yeah c'mon" we walked in it and just looked around not getting anything since we didn't want to carry anything the whole meet and greet. I yawned and then Devyn giggles "don't be tired!" I giggle "I'm getting another coffee from Starbucks" she giggles "ok c'mon" we walked to the Starbucks in the mall and I got the same thing I got for breakfast. "Ok let's go now we've been in here for a while and the meet and greet starts soon!" I nodded and we walked back to the meet and greet place now seeing a lot of people for all the creators here.

"C'mon Sammy! The line is over there!" She points to across the building as we walk in it "ok c'mon!" I smile and we walk to the other side of the building. We get there and the line is super long and Devyn whines "Sammy we're not gonna make it on time it's gonna end before we can!" "Dev I think they go through everyone first before they end it" "you better be right" she huffs we talk and wait in line it moving up very slowly.