30- Week later

Sam

My door swings open but I don't bother looking I just stayed curled up in a ball under my blankets with tear stains on my cheeks "bitch get up your going to school today!" Devyn yells and pulls the covers off I groan and sit up finally looking at her and she sighs seeing my tear stained cheeks "Sammy your gonna see him soon" I nod sadly and get up walking to my closet and closing the door changing and leaving the closet and go to my bathroom and look in the mirror sighing seeing dark bags, and red puffy eyes. I run the sink and I rinse my face with the water. I fix my hair and leave the bathroom "right, you probably want to bring a hoodie it's kinda cold" she says standing up from the bed I nod and go to my suitcase since the one that will match better is in it I open it and gasp pulling out Colby's hoodie "aww he left it in there for you!" Devyn coos I smile and put it on and I grab my backpack and phone "ok c'mon!" I nod and we go downstairs and to her car.

-

We walk through the school doors and I walk to my locker grabbing my text books and shoving them in my backpack and slinging it back over my shoulders and close my locker with a sigh. Then I hear my name being yelled "Sam!!" I look over and I'm already engulfed in a hug and I giggle a bit seeing a head of blue hair "hi Kat" she pulls away "I missed you!" "I missed you too" "Sam!" I get engulfed in another hug I giggle again "hi xeph" "I missed you so much!" She pulls away "hi Sam!" Griffin says walking up to us "hi Griff" then Devyn comes up and we all start talking.

I get to first period and sit in the back and I pull out my phone waiting for the bell to ring and while I am my phone goes off and a smile creeps on my face as I see the name Colbs 💖 I click on it 'hi baby! I miss you' 'hi!! I miss you too' 'im sorry for not texting at all I was busy' 'its ok' 'are you doing ok' 'i mean if you consider staying in bed crying all day ok' 'aww baby I'm sorry' 'its ok Colbs how are you' 'im ok I just wish I could cuddle you' 'me too.. well I have to go I actually came to school today' 'oh ok bye baby 💖' 'bye Colbs 💖' I sigh and put my phone in my pocket and listen to the lesson.

-

I get back home and go to my room and went to my desk grabbing my homework.
"Sam dinners done!" My mom yells as I zip my backpack finishing my homework. I get up and go downstairs and eat dinner.
"Goodni-" "wait Sam!" She calls I furrow my brows "what's wrong Sam?" She asks concerned "uh nothing?" "Sam.." she trails off and I sigh "I miss him" I mumble and tears prick my eyes again she sighs a small 'aw' and pulls me in for a hug "I'm sorry sweetie but you guys will see each other soon" I nod and I pull away and wipe my eyes and she kisses my forehead "get some rest" I nod and go upstairs to my room and shut the door. I lay on my bed and I grab the remote and watch Colby's recent videos and old ones. My phone goes off and I grab it up seeing it's a text from Colby 'hi baby 💖' 'hi Colbs! 💖' I go on Instagram while I wait for a response and soon I finally get one 'would it be ok if I tell my fans were dating?' 'i don't mind but I just don't want to get hate' 'oh ok make sense' 'im sorry' 'no no it's ok' 'are you sure' 'yeah I'm sure I just don't like how they hate on you there's no reason to' 'yeah most only hate because they say they're dating you or something' 'haha yeah' 'well I'm getting tired I'll talk to you tomorrow bye baby 💖' 'oh ok bye Colbs 💖' I sigh deeply and put my phone down and get up and I take off my pants along with my shirt and put back on Colby's hoodie and get in bed and cuddle my covers wanting Colby here to cuddle.
Soon my phone goes off so I grab it and it's Colby 'can we FaceTime baby??' 'please' then my phone starts ringing and it's Colby and I answer it and he's laying in bed "hi baby" his voice gruff I smile "hi Colbs" I squeak and he laughs a bit and we talk about anything and everything and we soon fall asleep on call.