21- Doug and Phil

Sam

I wake up to yelling I groan and sit up seeing Colby isn't in bed with me I stretch and get up and go downstairs to see what the yelling is all about. I get downstairs and see Colby in the kitchen so I go to him "Colby why are they yelling?" He turns and looks at me "hi Sammy!" He smiles and hugs me I giggle and hug him back we pull away "why are they yelling so much?" I ask again "oh they're filming a skit for a YouTube video" I nod and then Corey and Aaron walk inside with a camera "Sammy let's go in the living room" I nod and we go to the living room and he sits on the love sac and I sit on the couch. "What is this, is this cocaine!?" Corey yells obnoxiously "let's go to our kids an find out!" He yells again after arguing with Aaron "Tom! Tom!" Corey yells walking in the living "what are you guys doin?" He yells and zooms the camera on me "none of your business" I say and he points the camera at Colby "what are you guys doing in the dark!?" He asks "I'm just, I'm just on my phoooone" Colby says holding up his phone "oh your just on your phone? Were guys doin drugs!?" I furrow my brows confused then Corey picks up syrup that was on the table "oh is this lean?" He asks "oh he's leanin on somefin" Aaron says and I look at Colby and ask if he wants to leave he agrees and we walk out of the room Colby behind me. "Sorry about that Sammy" "it's ok" "hey where are you guys going!?" Corey yells "play along if they do anything else" Colby says and I nod and we open the front door "hey you forgot your drugs!" Corey yells Colby shuts the door "Tom and Tom!" Corey yells then they come out "guys it's past your bedtime your not aloud outside your mother will kill you" Corey says "why are they so fast at walkin" Aaron whispers to Corey "he's not my real dad" I say "hey Tom you better shut up"  Corey says "I never loved you dad" Colby says "what?" Corey whispers "I never loved you ok I never did" Colby says "yeah me neither" I say then Aaron and Corey whisper to each other "you have always been a disgrace in my life, and you too Doug I hate you" Colby says walking up to Aaron then turning around walking away "hey at least we're not the ones makin pepsi in the kitchen" Aaron says "we know about your drug dealing" Corey says "what?" I say "yeah we're not stupid when you get you coca-a-a-aine" Corey says "where's mom Doug? Where's mom!" Colby asks "your mother went on vacation" Aaron says "don't talk about my mother!" Colby yells "you know what, you know what Doug? Tom, Tom I'm real sick of your shit and, and your cute, let's go!"  Corey says to Colby and starts walking back inside with Aaron "get inside!" Corey yells and they run inside "we're locking the door!" He yells and shuts the door I giggle and Colby comes to me and puts his hands on my hips "what just happened?" I ask with a small giggle he chuckles "Doug and Phil happened" I giggle "guys get in here and help us with the outro!" Corey yells I giggle and we go inside and they do the outro and I play along since they were still going the skit but I didn't talk too much.

They turn off the camera "thanks for playing along Sam" Corey says I giggle a bit "yep" he chuckles and then they go somewhere else and then Devyn comes down the stairs "oh Sammy there you are!" "Hi dev" "I was looking for you, what were you doing?" "Well I was taking a nap I woke up to yelling I came down here and I got dragged into doing a video" "ooo really what did you do!?" She asks excitedly "a Doug and Phil skit" Colby says and she laughs a bit "well I'm hungry" I say "ok we can order something" Colby says "oooo can we get chick-fil-a!?" Devyn asks "yeah sure" Colby says pulling out his phone. "Do you know where Corey went?" Devyn asks "uh the living room maybe" I say "ok thanks" I nod and she goes to the living room "hey- ahh Colby!" I yell as he picks me up I cling onto him and he walks upstairs and goes to his room. He sits on his bed and I'm in his lap I giggle and look at him he smiles and we just look into each others eyes for a while and then he looks down at my lips and back up to my eyes and I give a small nod and look down at his lips and he starts to lean in and I close my eyes and lean in too and as our lips brush together there's a knock on the door and I jump Colby sighs and I crawl off of his lap and he gets up to answer the door and I lay down and go on my phone. Colby comes back and lays next to me and I put my phone down and he wraps his arms around me and I cuddle into him and he kisses my head. We just sat in a comfortable silence holding each other I had a leg over him and he has his arms wrapped around me protectively "come in" Colby said as there was a knock on the door it opened and I opened my eyes and it was Devyn she smiles at me and I smile back and I close my eyes again "the food is here" "ok we'll be down second" Colby says and I hear the door close "c'mon Sammy" I whine slightly and hold him tighter making him laugh a little
"Sam! Colby!" Devyn yells I groan and I open my eyes Colby kisses my head and we get up. We go downstairs and go to the kitchen and we grab our food out of the bag along with our drinks and we go to the living room.

I yawn and I was trying my best to keep my eyes open as we talk to the others downstairs "c'mon let's get to bed" Colby says I nod and we stood up and said goodnight to the others and went up to Colby's room. I got in bed and Colby went in his closet to change. The closet door opened and Colby came out in just joggers and I stare at him and he laughs a bit "ok Sammy go change" I huff and stand up and go to the closet and close the door and instead of going in my suitcase I went to where Colby's hoodies are and took one and put it on. I walk out of the closet and close the door behind me "I should've knew you were gonna do that" I giggle and got in bed and he wrapped his arms around me tightly and I cuddle into him "goodnight Sammy" "night Colby" he kisses my head and I let sleep take over me.

-

The skit thingy is an actual video on Coreys channel called 'most epic rap battle!!!' if you wanna watch it