8- Hate

Sam

I sit up and stretch and I look over to see Devyn still asleep I yawn and grab my phone checking the time 11:30 I sigh and I go through my instagram and I notice that on the post Devyn made on my account has a lot of likes and comments I furrow my brows and look at then 'omg go on @devynlundys post!!' 'omg ship!!!' 'you got to take pictures with their friends too luckyy' I read more and a lot of them talked about Devyn's post so I went on it and I see that she posted a slide of the group photos with me and then the one with her and then the last one of me and Colby looking into each other's eyes smiling and the comments are a mix of mean and nice. I then see that I have a lot of dms so I go on them and see a bunch of fan accounts for the traphouse but most of them are for Colby I look through them and most of them are hate comments and death threats I check if they were following me and they were so I decide to post a story and wrote 'please stop the hate I get that I took a picture with Colby that normally a couple would I didn't want to it was my friend heck I didn't even know who they were and didn't want to come but she forced me I'm sorry that she posted it but please stop sending death threats.' I posted it and I put my phone down and went downstairs to get some breakfast and I also got some for Devyn.

I get back up to the room and Devyn is awake and watching tv "morning dev I got breakfast" I hand her a plate "thanks!" I nodded and I sat in my bed and ate my phone then started to go off a lot "woah Sammy who is it" I shrug and I pick up my phone and it's dms on Instagram I check them and they're about my story some saying you don't deserve that and they're sorry that's it's happening and more death threats and saying I'm a fake fan I sigh and block all the hate accounts "you alright Sammy?" "yeah I'm ok but could you do something?" "Oh yeah sure, what is it?" "Take down the picture you posted of me and Colby" "what why I love that photo!" "Yeah I know but the fans not so much" she furrows her brows and goes on her phone "oh Sammy I'm so sorry" I'm guessing she seen my story and the comments "I'll take it down right now" I nod "thanks" my phone buzzes again so I look at it and see a dm so I open it and it's a reply to my story so I read it

'you shouldn't pose like that with him your not dating him just stay away from him, you didn't even know anyone and you still take pictures and meet them like I really wanted to go and I watched them forever and the tickets ran out you just wasted it your so selfish you should think about others instead of just yourself
Honestly your not even cute and you cross dress that's disgusting! Litterly go away and leave this fandom alone!'

I frown "Sammy are you ok?" "Mhm" I take a screenshot of the text and I make a story and I write 'please stop you guys don't know what I went through in my past and I'm not the first person to do something like that there are multiple girls posing like that as well please stop coming at me i know I don't watch them but what I do know is that they teach you not to bully and bring people down just please stop and keep it to yourself and like I said I didn't want to go in the first place my friend bought two tickets wanting someone to be with her I didn't buy it if I could I'd definitely would've given the ticket to someone who hasn't met them and has been watching for years, and honestly this is a very toxic fandom for what they teach, all I'm asking is please stop the death threats and hate this one's not even the worst one but stop please' I cover up the user name and then I post it on my story and put my phone on mute putting it down and watching tv.

-

"Eeeee Sammy get dressed!!" I giggled a bit "why?" "Just get dressed!" I nod and I get up and I get dressed in black high waisted skinny ripped jeans a black cropped Adidas hoodie and I walk out of the bathroom and put on white Adidas with the black strips on the side "ooo cute!" "Thanks it's new I bought it at the mall before we left" "it's cute" I smile "ok which shoes should I wear?" she holds up checkered vans, classic vans, and white vans I look at her outfit and it's high waisted light blue jeans and a white cropped t shirt with Los Angeles written on it boxed in red "um the checkered ones" I smile she nods and puts them on "ok let's go!" I nod and we leave "where are we going anyway?" I ask as we get in the Uber "the mall" "oh ok"