9- Exploring

Sam

My phone buzzes so I pick it up and see a dm from Colby so I open it 'i finished the video I can pick you up still if you'd like' 'ok great! Come in like 30 minutes?' 'ok see you then!' I smile "Dev!" She jumps "geez Sammy I'm right here you don't need to yell" I giggle "sorry but get changed in clothes to explore the mall!" I say excitedly and get up and go to my suitcase "ooo ok!" I go through my suitcase and I grab a pair of joggers and the hoodie Devyn got me the one that says take chances since it's the only black top I have I go in the bathroom and change and then I put on my white slide on vans I grab my phone again and see there's another message 'is it ok if I film it?' 'yeah go ahead!' "Sammy is this ok?" I look up and she changed her jeans into leggings and kept her hoodie on and has black shoes "yeah that great" I smile "ok let's go!" She said walking to the door "woah Dev our ride isn't here yet" "Colby's picking us up!?!?" I giggle "yes Dev" "eeeee!!!"she squeals I giggle "stop Dev" she giggles "when is he coming?" "He should be here in about 30 minutes" she nods and she returns to watching the show and I grab a backpack and I put my exploring things in it and watch the show until we leave.

I get a text from Colby 'im here!' 'ok we'll be right down' "dev come on he's here!" I get up grabbing my backpack "yay!" She turns the tv off and we head outside. We walk out the doors "he's over there" I point to his car and we walk over "sammyyyy" Devyn whispers pulling on my arm I giggle "what Dev?" "Corey's here too" "ok and?" "I thought it was just Colby" "well he's going to film it" "what!?" I giggle we get to the car "Sammy you know I-" "hi guys!" Colby says "hi" I smile "well get in!" Jake says from the back of the car I giggle and open the passenger door I look at Devyn and she's staring at Corey I giggle "Dev you get to sit next to him" I whisper she blushes and I giggle then push her towards the door "get in" I say and get in the car shutting the door she gets in after and closes the door "right, are you ready?" "Yep" he smiles and starts the car driving out "let's get food first I'm hungry!" Jake exclaimed I giggle a bit "ok sure what do you guys want?" "Taco bell!" Jake cheers I shake my head with a smile and continue scrolling through my phone I get slapped in the back of the head "Sammy!" "What Dev?" "are you ok with taco bell?" "Yeah it's ok" she slaps my head again but harder "Dev! That hurt" I say rubbing the back of my head with a slight pout "aww is Sammy pouting?" She teases "shush it" they all laugh a bit and I go back on my phone.

I get slapped again "Dev!" I rub the back of my head "what do you want!?" I look up and I see that we're already at taco bell "oh get whatever I don't mind" Colby nods and then goes through the drive thru. "Sammy!" I jerk my head forward before she could slap me "oh your lucky" I giggle "ok, what do you want?" "Why are you on your phone?" "Oh I'm texting Xepher!" "That bitch! She said she was busy give me your phone" she reaches over the seat and takes it "hey!" She slaps my head "ow!" "Devyn chill your gonna give him a concussion" Corey joked "she already did!" "Sammy we don't speak of that, it was an accident!" Colby parks the car "right, here's your food" he said and hands us our food. We eat and talk "Dev?" "Yeah?" "Can I have my phone back?" "Not untill Xepher will actually talk to me!" "Just give it back she doesn't want to listen to what your trying to tell her" "how do you know what I'm trying to talk about?" "Let me guess then" "fine" "your talking about them but only one specific person and it's-" "ok ok ok take it!" She gives me my phone "cool thanks" I giggle "who's them?" Corey asks "you guys it's the only thing she really talks about" I explain texting Xepher "ah who is the one specific person she talks about" "c-" "no!" Devyn cuts me off "well it's either Colby or Corey" Jake says "right?" He adds "yep" "Sammy!" I giggle "ok are you guys ready now?" Colby asks "yeah" I say and the others agree.

-

"Ok we're here" Colby says "finally!" Jake says "yay!" I put my phone in my bag "ok let's film my intro and we can go" we nod and we all get out of the car and Colby sets up his camera on the trunk "what's up guys Colby Brock here!!" I jump at how loud he is and they laugh at me "shush it" I mumble Colby chuckles "so I'm back at the abandoned mall this time with more friends!" "Sammy" Devyn whispered "what Dev?" "I'm camera shy" "you'll be fine Dev" she nods "so I have Jake and Corey here today and then Sam and Devyn" he explained we wave "ok so you may know Sam but please don't give him anymore hate please it's not necessary anywayyy let's goo!!!" He says and grabs his backpack and takes out a mask and puts it on "wow you never bring any for us just let us inhale the random things flying in the air" Jake said I giggled "I got some" I say and I take out four masks and I hand one to them "cool thanks!" Jake says putting it on "alright let's go!"

Colby leads us to the part he got in before and it's a wall that we have to get over "ok so we have to get over this wall" he says to the camera showing the wall "so I'll see you guys when were over the wall" he says turning it off and putting it in his backpack "ok who is going over first?" I ask looking up at the wall "I will" Jake says and he puts his hands on the top and jumps lifing himself over the wall and jumping down "it's dark in here!" I giggle "ok I'll go next" Corey said and he went over it took him a bit longer and some complaining about his knees but he still got over "ok Dev you go" "what there is no way I'm getting over that wall" I giggle "here I'll help you over she nods "hey Corey!" I call "yeah?" "Help Devyn get off the wall" "ok" Devyn glares at me "ok ready?" she nods and I lift her up and she sits at the top "ok Corey catch her" "ok, Devyn I got you" she nods and then she jumps down "ok the next person can come!" Corey calls "right, I'll help you over it" "what, no I got it" "alright if you say so" he gets over the wall sitting at the top "are you sure?" he teases I roll my eyes I try to get up but I couldn't pull myself up and I groan he chuckles and jumps off the wall "ok I'll help you" "fine" he puts his hands on my hips and I get that same tingling feeling as before "ready" "y-yeah" "ok jump" I jump and he helps me get my feet over and I jump down then Colby comes down and I grab a flashlight out of my backpack "oh Sammy give me one" I nod and I give her one and the others get one from Colby's backpack and then he starts the video again but I ignore him and just go explore by myself looking at the graffiti on the wall "Sammy! Get back over here!" "Sorry!" I giggled and run back over to where they are and we explore the place together.

There was a loud crash "eek!" Devyn jumps clinging onto Corey since he was the closest and Corey laughs a bit "ok what was that?" Colby asks I hear a car so I run to the nearest window seeing guards walking in so I run back over to them "we need to leave now" "what why?" "There are guards here" "oh shoot I forgot about that" Colby says "ok come on" Jake says and we all walk back to where we came from. There was another loud crash then a voice following it "I know people are in here please leave now!" Devyn squeaks again and jumps "hey Devyn your ok" Corey says I smile "get out now!" The voice yells again "guys here its faster and hidden from the cars!" I whisper yell going to a wall "oh yeah, guys come on" Jake says and they all come over "Jake you go first" he nods and he goes over "Corey go" he nods "also help Devyn down again" I quickly add and he nods with a small smile and jumps down "dev c'mere" she nods then there's a loud crash and she jumps "it's ok come on" she nods and I help her over "Devyn I got you" Corey says I'm guessing when he got a hold of her "guys you are not allowed in here! Come with me now!" A guard yells shining a flashlight at me and Colby "shitshitshit" Colby mumbles I look around the room "now!" He yells then I spot a small hole on the opposite side of the room behind a wall "guys are you alright" Jake yells quietly "go to the car" Colby whisper yelled back so the guard couldn't hear "someone get over here!" He yells "Colby follow me when I run" he nods hesitantly then someone runs over here but he trips yelling in pain making the other guard turn "now" I whisper and start running and I get to the wall and Colby gets here as well "Sam this isn't helping it's getting us further away" "hey! Where did they go!" I see the flashlight go around the room "the hole, we go through it and then jump down a wall" I say pointing at the hole "oh good idea" I nod "now go through" I say he nods and he pushes his backpack through and his camera then goes through it himself then I put my backpack through and go through it and Colby helps me up and I grab my backpack "ok there's a wall there" I point "ok c'mon" we start running to it "ok let me help you get over" he says turning his camera off putting it in his bag I nod and then he puts his hands on my hips helping me over and I jump down then I turn around and Colby is sitting on top of it "hey get over here!" A flashlight gets shown on him "jump Colby" he jumps down then I hear the man call in his walkie talkie telling the others where to go "we need to get back to the car now" he says grabbing my hand and running towards the car.

We get to the car "Sammy!" Devyn yells and runs to me giving me a hug and I hug her back "I thought you got taken" she mumbled pulling away "over here!" I here someone yell "get in the car" Colby said getting in the car and we all get in and Colby drives off as soon as all the doors closed. We get to a McDonald's as we just sit in silence taking everything that just happened in and processing everything. Colby exhales "uh let's film my outro" "can we get McDonald's after?" Jake asks we all agree and we get out of the car and Colby sets up the camera on the trunk and does the outro.
He turns it off and then put the camera in the car "let's eat"