14- Date and.. Date?

Sam

I wake up and I grab my phone 10:20 I sigh and I look over to Devyn's bed and she's gone already and I frown slightly. I get up and I go to my suitcase and pull sweats on I grab my phone and I leave the hotel. I get to Starbucks and I order a drink.
I get my drink and I leave and walk back to my hotel. I get in my room and I take my sweats off and I sit back in bed and turn on a show deciding to just have a lazy day.

I haven't done anything today except text my friends and watch netflix. While I'm watching the show I get a text I furrow my brows since my friends are in class so I pick it up and see it's from Devyn "hi Sammy! I'm gonna be back sometime at night!' 'ok have fun!' I sigh and put my phone down and watch the show. An hour later I get a text from Colby 'wanna get dinner with me xx' 'yeah sure xx' 'ok I'll come pick you up in 30 xx' 'ok see you then xx' I pull the covers off me and I go to my suitcase and I look through the clothes and I pick black shorts and a grey sweater while I wait for Colby to get here I watch tv.

There's a knock at my door I turn off my tv and get up and go to the door. I open it and it's Colby and he's in black jeans and a hoodie. "Hi!" "hey let's go" I smile and I walk out and shut the door behind me. We get to his car and I get in the passenger seat and he starts the car "where we going?" I ask as he pulls out "have you ever tried tender greens?" "Nope I never even heard of it" "what!? We're going there" I giggle and he smiles and we talk more and we soon arrive at tender greens.
"Ok c'mon!" He says excitedly I giggle and get out of the car we walk inside and we sit down at a table and we look at a menu. "Hi what can I get for you?" A waiter asks "um the steak" the waiter nods and look at me "the chicken please" he nods again "drinks?" "Water please" I say "I'll also take water" "ok it'll be out shortly" we nod and he takes our menus and leaves and we start talking. The waiter comes and gives us our water "your food will be done in about 5 minutes" he says and we nod and thank him for the water he leaves and my phone buzzes but I ignore it but it buzzes again along with Colby's I giggle and I decide to look at it and see it's Devyn 'he just asked me to be his girlfriend!!!' 'im so happyyy!!!' 'thats great dev!!' 'it was so cute!' 'tell me when you get back just spend time with Corey right now' 'ok bye!' I giggle and I out my phone away "who was that?" "Devyn" "did she tell you that they're together now? "Yep" I smile then our food comes and we thank him and we talk and eat.

My phone buzzes multiple times and then I get a call "who is it?" "Umm Devyn" I say as I look at the caller ID I decline the call and I look at her message she sent and it's asking me where I am 'im out with Colby' 'ohh ok ;)' I shake my head and I giggle a bit and put my phone down and I look back at Colby and he's staring at me I giggle which takes him out of his trance and he smiles a bit "what'd she want?" "oh she got back and wanted to know now where I am" he nods and we talk more and finish eating.

"Colby I can pay half" he smiles "nope" I huff giving up on asking and sit back in my seat and cross my arms with a slight pout Colby gives his card to the person and he leaves and Colby looks at me and smiles "aww Sammy upset" I glare at him and blush a bit since he called me Sammy the guy comes back and gives Colby his card back "have a nice night" he says and leaves "ok c'mon Sam" he gets up I huff and get up and walk out the restaurant and we get to his car. He starts his car and looks at me and I'm still pouting and he smiles "don't be sad" I glare at him playfully and he chuckles and then he poked my nose and I giggle a bit and he smiles again and then I started to get a call and Colby pulled out and I answered it and put it on speaker "sammmmyyyyy" Devyn whined I giggled "whaaattttt" I copied and Colby laughed a bit "are you almost back I'm boreddd" "that's how I was for the whole day" "sorry but come back" "ok I'm on my way now" "ok see you then" she hangs up.

We get back to my hotel "bye Sam" he smiles "bye" I smile back and I get out I shut the door and I walk away waving. I get up to my room and I open it and walk in "Sammy!" Devyn yells as I got in view "hi dev!" "ok tell me everything!" She says exciedly I giggle and I told her about my dinner with Colby "but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a date" I said "what!? He paid for you Sammy! I think it totally was a date plus who would just ask out of no where to have dinner with them!?" "I don't know Dev" "ok but did you like it?" "I mean yeah, I kinda fell for him more" I mumbled the last part quietly and she somehow heard it and squealed loudly "ok tell me about your date" I smile and she explained her while day and how they went to breakfast then went to the fair and he asked her to be her girlfriend at this cliff thing while watching the stars.

Colby

I got home after I took Sam out I got inside "tell me everything!" Corey says as I close the door I chuckle "we didn't really do anything we just ate and talked it wasn't even a date anyway" "yeah sure keep saying that I know it was a date" "it was just to get to know him better" "yeah a DATE" I roll my eyes "it wasn't a date but I'll say I kinda like him more then I did before now" "dude ask him out then" "he probably doesn't like me back though" he sighs "ok fine wait a bit" I nod "well I'm gonna get to bed" I said he nodded and I went to the stairs "oh also I'm happy for you for asking Devyn out" he smiles "thanks" I nod and smile then go up to my room and change then I went to sleep.