11- Beach day

Sam

I wake up the next morning and I rub my eyes "morning Sammy!" "Morning Dev!" I smile "how's your head feeling?" "Good I think I don't actually have a concussion" "thats good but we'll be careful just in case" I nod "where's my phone" I ask she giggles lightly "it's in your overall pocket" "oh, why is it in there?" "Colby put it there when he carried you up here" "w-what?" I freeze and go wide eyed looking at her and she squeals "you like him!!" "No- i- uh.. maybe a little?" She squeals again I shake my head and I grab my phone out of the pocket and a piece of paper falls out I furrow my brows and pick it up.

Text me 913-285-8687
- colby :)

I smile and I put his number in my phone "oh Sammy!?" "Yeah?" "Do you like solby?" "What's that?" I furrow my brows "your ship name with Colby of course!" "ah geez" I giggle "well it's going to be it no matter what cam doesn't sound as good" she giggles I shake my head with a smile and I look back down at my phone and decide to text Colby 'hi Colby it's Sam!' I sent it and then I started to text Xepher 'hi xeph!!' 'hi! I miss you!!' 'i miss you too!' 'anywayy did anything exciting happen?' 'eh not really well yesterday at the meet and greet some crazy fan girls pushed me and I nearly got a concussion' 'oh I'm glad your ok! Also why do the fans hate you?' we continued the conversation until she had to go to class.

"Hey Sammy wanna go to the beach today?" My phone went off "yeah! Sounds fun" I smile and look at my phone and it's a text from Colby 'good morning Sam! x' 'good morning! x' 'are you feeling any better? x' 'yeah I don't think I have a concussion! x' 'thats great! What are you doing today? x' 'going to the beach! x' "Sammy get dressed!" Devyn yelled making me jump "sorry" she laughs I giggle and I go to my suitcase and grab my swim trunks and I go to the bathroom and change into them and I come out "did you bring a bag?" "For the beach? no" "oh ok I have one, we can share" "alright" I grab extra clothes and my towel and give them to Devyn so she can put them in her bag and I went back to texting Colby.

'lucky I have to edit all day :/' 'hello, Sam?' 'sorry I was getting ready' 'i figured but I have to go x' 'oh ok x' "I'll text you later x' 'ok bye x' I turn off my phone and I go to my suitcase and I put on a shirt "Dev let's go get breakfast" "yeah c'mon!"

We walked to Starbucks and got drinks and we decided to walk to the beach even though it would be about half an hour walk but we didn't really care. We got to the beach and there's small shops around too and it's pretty busy we got to the beach and we laid our towels on the sand and we sat on them and deciding on going in the water later. We talk and go on our phones. "C'mon Sammy let's go in now!" Devyn said after about an hour and a half "yeah c'mon" we hid our phones with our things "race you!" I yelled and started running and I got to the water first Devyn a step behind. We joked around in the water and we were in there for almost an hour "c'mon Sammy let's get out now!" I nodded and we got out and we sat at the towels drying off in the sun first me texting Colby since he texted multiple times

'hey Sam! x' 'samm?' 'hellloooo' 'sorry I wasn't by my phone x' 'oh it's ok I got bored x' 'then keep editing x' 'i am! What are you doing right now x' "ok Sammy I'm getting hungry" Devyn said "ok let's change and we can get lunch" she nods and we pack our things. We get changed I'm now in jean shorts and the koala hoodie tucked in a bit at the front and Devyn's in shorts and a cropped hoodie. "Ok how about chipotle?" Devyn asked "yeah it's good with me" I smile and we walk in "Dev you order what you get for me I'll get a table" she nods. I sit at a table and I text Colby back

'im at chipotle x' 'ok x' I leave him on read and soon Devyn comes back with our food and she got me a bowl. We talk and eat "hi guys" we look up and Devyn gasps standing up and hugging him and I shake my head with a small smile "hi Colby what are you doing here?" I ask as Devyn sat down "oh I just got hungry" I nod "well you can eat with us if you'd like" Devyn said and he pulled up a chair.

-

We finished eating and I took the garbage and threw it away I walked back to the table and grabbed my phone "oh Sammy?" "yeah?" "we're gonna have a movie night tonight!" I smile "ok sounds good" she smiles "let's stop at the store on the way back" "ok c'mon" "could you get me a refill first?" She asked giving me her cup "uh sure" I took the cup and turned around going to the soda thing and filling up her cup then I walked back "here you go" I smiled giving it back and then I notice Colby was staring at me I furrowed my brows "uh Colby you ok?" I waved my hand in his face "hm, what? yeah, I'm fine!" I giggled a bit "ok if you say so" he then looked at Devyn and glared at her "ok c'mon Sammy!" She gets up and then Colby gets up "hey Colby you coming to?" Devyn asked "oh no I have to edit" "oh ok bye then!" She grabbed my arm dragging me out "why are you dragging me?" I giggled she giggled a bit too and stopped "sorry Sammy, also which ways the hotel again?" "That way" I say pointing to the right "oh yeah c'mon" she giggled pulling me along "I'll see you guys later!" I turn around to see Colby at his car I smile and wave "bye!" He smiles and gets in his car and then me and Devyn continue walking.

We finally get to the store we walk in and we get a lot of snacks. "Ok this is enough let's pay for it" I say and she agrees and we go to he front paying for the snacks. We get out of the store and we walk back to the hotel which isn't that far. We get in our room and I sigh contently and I sit on my bed "ok Dev you choose the movie" I say tossing the remote on her bed and she grabs it and chooses a movie an then my phone goes off and it's from Colby

'hey x' 'hi x' I look up from my phone and Devyn chose the movie she always chooses so I go back on my phone and text Colby a bit more until he said he had to go so I put my phone down and I watched the movie and I ate some snacks talking to Devyn and we soon went to bed.