28- Fun day

Sam

I wake up to my phone ringing I sit up and answer it "hello?" I say groggily and rub my eyes "Sam? Sam sweetie why didn't you answer my calls yesterday?" I furrow my brows then I blush "oh I went to bed early last night I'm sorry" "oh that's ok" "ok well why were you calling?" "Well since you and Devyn come back in soon I was wondering if you guys wanted to do something fun the day after with your friends?" "Oh yeah that'd be fun" "ok so make sure you tell Devyn for me" "ok I will" "ok bye love you!" "love you too" I hang up and I put my phone down and I start to tear up. I don't wanna leave I wanna stay, stay here with Colby who knows when we'll get to see each other again. "Sammy? Sammy baby why are you crying?" Colby asks sitting up with a stretch and then cupping my cheeks and wiping the tears "baby why are you crying?" I let out a sob and hug him and he hugs back tightly, oh how much I'll miss these hugs they're not like anyone else's they make me feel safe and calm; protected. "Baby why are you crying?" He asks again pulling me in his lap "I-i d-dont want to leave y-ou" I sob and hug him tightly crying in his neck he hugs back and starts rubbing my back "baby what do you mean leave me?" "I-i go back home in t-two d-ays" he hugs me tighter putting his head in my neck "it'll be ok baby" "b-but we won't s-ee each other in a w-while" "baby you don't know that" "y-your busy w-ith YouTube a-nd I know m-y mom wo-wont let me c-ome back" I sob "ok well you may be right but maybe we will see each other sooner than you think but as of now let's enjoy today with everyone in the house like a fun day then tomorrow we will an us day, ok? Let's not worry about that untill it comes and have fun for the days we have left" "o-ok" he pulls away and he cups my cheeks and wipes the tears "now let's get dressed" I nod and I get up and he gets up after and we go to the closet and I grab my jeans and I put them on not caring if Colby's in here too since I don't have pants on right now and it won't show anything because of the hoodie. I then take off my hoodie and put on my shirt and then putting on shoes I then turn around to see if Colby changed and he is putting on a top right now. I leave the closet and I sit on the bed and grab my phone then there's a knock on the door I sigh and get up putting my phone in my back pocket and go to the door. I open it and it's Devyn and shes wearing sweats a cropped hoodie her hairs in a messy bun she has no makeup on and she has her glasses on. "Hi Sammy!" She hugs me "hi Dev" I hug her back and she hugs me tightly "Dev you ok?" "I don't wanna leave" "Oh dev I don't wanna either but we have to go back" "I know" "Dev this is what me and Colby are gonna do, we're gonna ask everyone if they want to hang out today like a fun day and then tomorrow we are just going to spend the whole day just us and you should do that with Corey so, why don't you go ask him, ok?" "Ok thank you Sammy" "thank Colby it was his idea I was just crying" I giggle sadly and she does the same and pulls away "ok I'm gonna ask" "ok" she smiles and then leaves I close the door and go back to the bed and Colby stands up from it and puts his hands on my hips "is she ok?" "Yeah she doesn't want to leave either and I told her what you told me" he nods and he hugs me tightly and I hug back just as tight and we just stood there rocking slightly. I heard the door open after there was a knock on it but me and Colby just stayed hugging I then hear the sound of a picture being taken and then me and Colby sigh "Devv" I whine and we let go of each other and Devyn is standing there sheepishly I shake my head with a smile "what's up Devyn?" Colby asks "Oh I asked everyone and Jake and Tara said they'd come but Elton and Aaron are busy" "oh ok" I say "well is everyone ready?" Colby asks "I just need to get dressed but everyone else is in the living room" "ok thanks" she nods with a smile and leaves "let's go downstairs, yeah?" I nod "ok" he grabs his phone and then we go downstairs.

We get downstairs and we go to the living room and sit down and talk. Then my phone goes off and it's from Devyn and it's the picture she took earlier "oh cute" Colby says looking at my phone seeing the picture I giggle and I save it and turn off my phone and lean into Colby.

Devyn then comes downstairs and is wearing black skinny jeans and a pink wool sweater with a messy bun and little to no makeup

Devyn then comes downstairs and is wearing black skinny jeans and a pink wool sweater with a messy bun and little to no makeup. "ok is everyone that's going ready?" Tara asks and we all say yes "ok let's go to Starbucks first!" She yells getting up I giggle and we all get up and get in Colby's car him driving me in the passenger Jake behind Colby in the back then Tara next to him then Devyn then Corey behind me, Devyn and Tara in the middle since they are small enough and aren't squished. Then Colby gets to Starbucks and goes through the drive through ordering what we want. We get our drinks and and Colby parks the car in the parking lot "ok what do you guys wanna do?" "So your telling me you don't have anything planned, at all??" Jake asks with a small laugh "well.. no" "wait so you had a whole day planned for us but had nothing planned at all?" Corey asks while laughing "I didn't know what you guys wanted to do!" Colby defends I giggle "ok ok what do you guys wanna do maybe we can do it all today?" I say and we sit talking about what the plans are and then once we got it Colby started the car and started to drive it he first location.

-

We get to the first location after an hour of driving and we get out of the car and head to the building which is just the mall which was suggested by Devyn and Tara. We walk around for about an hour and then we all agree to leave since we stopped finding things we liked. We get back in the car and Colby starts heading to the next place. We get to the next place and we get out and pay for the tickets and get in and ride some rides. We're now at the fair suggested by Jake. We were here for about 2 hours almost 3 and we decided it was time to head to get food at the restaurant of Corey's choice. We get to the restaurant and we head inside and sit at a table for six and we all look at the menus and once we figure out what we want we talk waiting for the waiter. The waiter comes and both Devyn and Tara order a chicken salad, Jake and Corey orders a sandwich and me and Colby order pasta. We eat and then we leave and go to the fourth location.
We get there after like an hour and then we walk in getting tokens and going to play games we are at the arcade and I suggested it. We play games and a couple rounds of laser tag and then we run out of tokens and we look at what prizes we can get and we just put them all together and got a giant green snake since Corey really wanted it.
We then leave and go to the last place just in time which was suggested by Colby and it was to hike up at the Hollywood sign and watch the sunset. We all walk up and talk make jokes and have a fun time besides the fact our feet started to hurt. We finally get to the top and me and Colby take a couple pictures together.

Soon the sun is almost fully set so we all agree to go back to he car before it got too dark. We got in the car and we just went to a chick-fil-a drive thru and we ate it in the car in the parking lot and talked then Colby started to drive back when he finished his food. He reached over and grabbed my hand I smile and squeeze it sightly and he squeezes mine back harder.
We got back to the house and since it was late we went sperate ways all agreeing that today was fun. Me and Colby got in his room and he pulled me in for a hug after he shut the door and we just hug standing there rocking slightly not wanting to let go. We soon pulled away and we looked into each other's eyes and he placed his lips on mine and I closed my eyes kissing back and he pulled away having it linger I smile "let's get changed" I nod and he kisses my forehead and we went in the closet and I grab one of his hoodies and I change into it taking my pants off after I put it on and then I turn around and he's changed already and I jump at him and he catches me with a chuckle and wraps his arms around my waist tightly I look down at him and lean down and kiss him, him kissing back we pull away and I rest my forehead on his and we stare into each other's eyes "I love you so much baby" "I love you more Colbs" he smiles and kisses me again and I kiss back. He then puts me down "baby when the last time you treated your stitch?" "Umm I don't know" I furrow my brows "oh! when I took that shower yesterday" I say remembering "ah let's clean it now too" I nod and we go to the bathroom and it's definitely going away but he cleans it still and then he puts a wrap on it again he takes me off the counter "Colbs I'm not tired" "me neither wanna watch a movie downstairs and eat some ice cream?" "Yes!" I say excitedly he chuckles "c'mon" he grabs my hand and we go downstairs to the kitchen and we get bowls and put ice cream in them and we grab a spoon and go to the couch and put on a movie and eat our ice cream and watch the movie.

Colby takes my bowl as we both finish and takes it to the kitchen. He then comes back and he lays in front of me facing me I smile and he pulls me close by my waist and I wrap my leg around him and my arms around his neck and we just lay like this "I love you baby" he mumbles against my shoulder "I love you too Colbs" I mumble in his neck and close my eyes and he holds me tighter I smile and nuzzle my head in his neck and let sleep take over me.