7- Meeting them

Sam

"Dev we've been in this line for almost 2 hours!" "I know! We're literally the last ones!" She huffs I sigh. The line moves up more and more and we're now about halfway there. "Sammy I have to go to the bathroom" "I do too you can go first and I'll go after you come back" "but what if I miss it?" "You won't dev the lines moving very slow" she nods and she runs to the bathrooms. About 20 later and Devyn is still gone and the line moved up about 15 steps "guys! I have to use the bathroom I'll be back!" One of the guys calls there are some groans and 'ok hurry ups' about 2 minutes later Devyn comes back "what took you so long?" "I got lost and couldn't find the bathrooms" "ah well one of them went to the bathrooms and still is gone" "oh ok and by the way the bathrooms are over there" she points somewhere "ok thanks I'll be back" and I quickly walk to them.

I walk out of the stalls and I wash my hands then the door opens and the guy walks in and mumbles a 'finally' I giggle a bit and he looks at me "oh your that blondie I met yesterday Sam? Right" "oh, yeah" I smile "so why are you here?" "Oh my friend dragged me here to come here with her" "ah and you left the line you could easily lose your spot or get yelled at for going back" "I don't need to worry about that" "why not?" "Last in line" "ah that sucks" I nod "well I should get back to her now" "yeah see you later" I nod and leave the bathroom and go back to the line. "Hi dev, is he back yet?" "No not yet" "oh ok"

About another hour later and we're closer to the front but still not close enough but enough to see one of them and it's Corey "hey dev you can see Corey" "wait really!?" I giggle "yeah" she pushes me out of the way and looks over I giggle and shake my head Corey then looks up and scans the line and his eyes land on us and he smiles and waves Devyn squealed and waved back and I smile at her excitement about a wave. We are now very close to the front of the line there's about 10 other people in front of us "Sammy we're almost there!" Devyn smiles widely "yep" I smile and we walk up as the line moves up "ok this is what I need you to do" I giggle "ok give me your phone I'll take the pictures for you" she giggled and gives me her phone "I'm gonna take individual pictures and then a group one" "ok sounds good" we move up more and more and more then "finally!!!" Devyn squeals loudly making everyone jump but she didn't move I giggle "dev! Go!" I push her forward and she hugs everyone and I take the pictures after the group photo I give Devyn her phone back "wait I met you at chipotle the other day!" The dyed hair boy says "what!?? And you didn't tell me!!" Devyn says wacking the back of my head I giggle and rub the back of my head "sorry dev I didn't realize it was them" "how!?" "Dev you know I don't watch them" "but I showed you who they are and talk about them everyday!" "Yeah and I forgot" "but you recognized Corey!" "Yeah that's because you-" "Sammy! I get it!" She covers my mouth everyone laughs at us arguing.

"Well then why were you wearing my merch?" Colby I think it is asks "I gave it to him" Devyn says I giggle and take her hand off my mouth "ok all I want to know is what you won't let him say" Corey says I giggle "she l-" "no Sammy!" She covers my mouth I take it off "i-" "no!" She covers it again I take it off "stop it dev" I giggle "don't say it then!" "Alright fine" "Jakey! Are you done yet" a short girl comes over and Devyn squeals "Tara!" The girl, Tara looks over "oh hi!" She smiles and then they take a picture and then we all talk while we are I feel someone looking at me so I look over and see Colby staring at me and I blush a bit and then look away.

"Guysss" someone groans I look over and see about five other people "what's up?" "we're b-" "eeeee!!" Devyn squeals noticing them "right, phone" I hold out my hand and she places it in it and she asks them if she can have a picture and they agree so I take them and they take a whole group photo with everyone and I give Devyn her phone back "hey why aren't you taking pictures?" Tara asks "I'm no-" "I'll take them!" Devyn squeals pushing me forward taking my phone out of my back pocket "but-" "go!" I roll my eyes "alright fine" Devyn instructs us what to do and I end up taking an individual photos then a group with the traphouse, krachouse, then just the boys, just the girls, and with everyone

"right are we done?" Jake asks I look at Devyn she looks at us then she looks over at someone then back at me and grins "one more!" I sigh "with who?" "Colby!" I nod and everyone leaves and Colby comes over to me and looks at Devyn "what are we doing?" Devyn grins and comes up to us and turns us so we're facing each other then puts Colby's hands on my hips and my arms around his neck "uh dev what are you-" "shush and let me take the picture!" She says going back to take the photo and me and Colby stare into each other's eyes it's a bit awkward then I notice his eyes go to my lips and back to my eyes and I blush and then he starts massaging my hips with his thumbs "ok done!" Devyn said after what felt like hours but really was a couple seconds. I unwrap my arms from him and he takes his hands off my hips "look!" Devyn squeals and shows me the picture and I smile a bit and then I take my phone and put it in my back pocket.

"Guys it's time to leave" a guard says "ok but I'm not leaving until y'all tell me what Devyn won't let you" Corey says I grin and take Devyn's arms "no! Sammy you better not!" I grin "well she-" "Sammy no!" She pulls her arms out of my grip and covers my mouth I huff and take her hand off "Sammy I swear if you tell him I will lock you out of the hotel!" I huff "but I have the key" "no you don't I do" she furrows her brows "you sure?" "yeah see" she takes it out I smile and take it from her "now you don't" "Sammy! Don't you dare!" I smile and I turn and face Corey "she l-" "no!" She jumps on my back and covers my mouth from behind I giggle and hold her up so she won't fall everyone groans "Devyn let him say I won't to know!" Tara says and everyone nods "no!" She jumps off my back "alright you two kids leave it's getting late" the guard speaks up "no they have to tell me!" Corey says "i-" "Sammy!" I giggled "dev I wasn't doing to say because I know your going to stop me there's no way" I giggle and everyone groans "fine next meet and greet!" Corey says "wait there's another one?" I say "yeah! There's two more! One next week and one the next week after that" Jake says "dev.." I trail off and she giggles nervously "yeah Sammy?" "this is the real reason we're staying for a whole month isn't it?" "no of course not were uh exploring LA!" I huff "right then you wouldn't mind not going to the next one?" "what!? Of course I'm going that's the whole reason we came!" "Yep I know" "wait no were exploring!" She says quickly and everyone laughs "right we'll still go to them since you won't shut up about it if we don't but I'm exploring tomorrow" she nods "ok guys leave" the guard says annoyed "oh right well see you guys next meet and greet!" Devyn says "yeah bye!" I say and we all hug goodbye.

We order an Uber and we get in it and we get back to the hotel and we get changed since it's late and we get in bed and turn on a show "hey Sammy is it ok it I post the pictures with you in it?" "yeah sure I'll send them to you" she nods with a smile and I send all the ones I have to her "great thanks!" She then posts the pictures and puts her phone down "Sammy can I see your phone real quick?" "yeah sure" I give her my phone and she's on it for some time and she finally gives it back "what did you do?" "Oh I followed all of them and I posted some pictures too" "ah ok" she nods and smiles a bit and we watch tv for the rest of the night.