17- Party

Sam

"Morning Sammy!" Devyn says as I sit up "morning Dev" I rub my eyes with a small yawn then my phone goes off so I look at it and it's from Colby 'good morning ❤️' I smile as I remember the events from last night 'morning ❤️' I put my phone down and I still have a smile on my face "what got you so smiley?" Devyn asks "nothing" I giggle "Sammy tell me!" "Because.. colbytookmeoutlastnightandaskedmetobehisboyfriendandisaidyes!" I say fast "please tell me I heard that right!!" She said with a big smile I giggle smiling more "tell me what happened!" She squealed I giggled and I told her from when I found the note in my pocket to when he took me back "awww cute!" I giggle "I'm so happy for you!" She squealed exciedly.

"Sammy!" Devyn yelled as I got out of the bathroom "what?" I giggled "so I have an idea" "ok what is it?" I ask sitting down "how about we have a breakfast but like a date with Corey and Colby so it can be a double date!?" She asks excitedly "yeah let's ask them" I smile she nods and we go on our phones and text them 'wanna go out to breakfast but like a double date with Corey and Devyn?' 'yeah sounds fun!' 'yay!' 'i'll pick you up in 20?' 'ok! See you then!' I put my phone down "he said yes!" I smile "so did Corey!" We get up and go to our suitcases to find our clothes to wear and then we change I'm wearing shorts and a cropped hoodie and Devyn's wearing a sweater dress thing with thigh high heels. I get a text from Colby 'we're here ❤️' 'ok be down in a minute ❤️' "c'mon Dev they're here!" I say with a smile putting my phone in my back pocket "ok!" She smiles and we leave.

We get outside and we find Colby and Corey standing outside the car talking "Dev they're over there" she nods and we start walking over there.
We get there and Colby looks at me and smiles then hugs me I smile and hug back he pulls away "let's go" I nod and he walks around the car along with Corey and I get in the passenger and Devyn gets in the back and Corey tells her to sit in the middle so they're closer which she does.
Colby parks the car and we get out and I catch up to Colby he smiles and grabs my hand interlocking them I smile and we walk in the place.

-

"Ready to go?" I nod and we all get up and we walk back to Colby's car. We get in and Colby starts it and starts to drive back to the hotel. Colby puts his hand on my thigh and I smile as he squeezes it a little and moves his thumb my phone goes off so I grab it and see it's from Griffin 'how are you haven't talked in a while?' 'im good you?' 'im good but I need you and Devyn back it's getting really boring' I frown as I remember that I soon have to leave Colby to go back home 'there's only a week and like three days left till we're back!' 'finally!' "haha, anything new happening there?' 'nah just.. Kansas what about you' 'oh nothing much but I have a boyfriend now!' 'oh really who!?' 'its Colby!' 'thats nice!' 'oh also Devyn's dating Corey!' 'thats great!! Anyway I have to go'
'oh ok bye🖤' 'bye! 🖤' I turn off my phone "who was that?" Colby asks "oh it was Griffin" "wait really!? I haven't talked to him in awhile!" Devyn says "yeah me either this is the first time since we left" "I haven't yet is there anything new happening there?" "Nope just Kansas" I giggle "wait you guys live there?" Colby asks "yeah why?" "I grew up there" "really?" "Yeah!" We continue to talk for the rest of the ride.

Colby parks the car "oh Colby do you think if it's ok for them to go?" "Go wh- oh yeah!" I furrow my brows "go where?" "A party" "is it the 'famous' traphouse party's?" Devyn asks "if that's what you call it" Colby chuckles "so do you guys wanna go tonight?" Corey asks "yeah sure" I say "Sammy you- yeah I'll go too" Devyn says "ok cool!" "We'll text you guys the address" we nod "ok bye!" Devyn says "bye!" I smile and get out of the car "bye!" They call at the same time we wave and then go in the hotel. We get in and we sit on the beds "Sammy you won't like the party" "why not?" "Well you hate parties" "yeah I know" she shakes her head and turns on netflix.

I get a text from Colby 'the address is (address) come at 8:00' 'ok!' 'see you soon ❤️' I check the time 7:20 "Dev get ready he said be there at 8:00" "ok sounds good!" She says and gets off the bed and I do too and I look for and outfit and change. I finish changing and I sit back in the bed and text Colby while I wait for Devyn to finish her makeup.

"Ok Sammy I'm done!" I check the time 7:40 "ok if we leave now we can make it" "alright I'll order the Uber" I nod and she orders it. "Ok c'mon it's here!" I nod and I get up and we leave going to the Uber. We get in and we give him the address and he drives there. "Right your here" he says we nod and get out thanking him. "Oh Sammy this is traphouse!" She squeals I giggle "right c'mon" we walk to the door and knock on it here goes nothing