10- Concussion?

Sam

It's now the next week we went around some other places through out the week but we haven't talked to Colby or anyone he did post the meet and greet video I watched it but I didn't look at the comments I was scared to and I'm guessing they were bad since he hasn't posted the exploring video. "Sammyyyy!" I giggle and look up from my phone "yeah Dev?" "The meet and greet is tomorrow!" "Already?" She nods with a smile "well let's hope were not the last in line this time" "yeah I'd litterly die if we are" she exaggerates I giggle and shake my head softly. We watch a movie and get ready for bed "goodnight Dev" I say turning over pulling the covers over my body "night Sammy" I then drift to sleep.

-

I wake up and Devyn is still asleep I check the time 12:14 I sigh and I get up and go to my suitcase and change into a pastel pink overall dress with a light grey sweater underneath and white slide on vans. "Dev wake up" I shake her she pulls the covers further up "Dev were gonna be late if you don't get up right now" I warn and she opens her eyes "what do you mean?" she mumbles tiredly "it's 12:21" she sits up and rubs her eyes "aww I like that outfit" she says looking at me I giggled "thanks now get dressed" I sit down on my bed and text Kat since she's out of school.

"Ok Sammy let's go" she smiles I nod and I say bye to Kat and we leave the room. We walk to the Starbucks and get drinks and our Uber gets here and we get in it. We get out of the Uber thanking him and it's now 12:45 "c'mon Sammy I really don't want to be the last ones again" she said dragging me "why not? it was fun we got to stay longer than you would normally get to" "I mean yeah but I don't want to wait that long again but it really is worth the wait but I don't want to" "ok yeah I guess" we get to the line and it's really long. "Ughh why do the lines have to be so long?" Devyn whines "well at least we're not the last ones again" she looks behind me "Sammy right now we're the second to last ones" I look back to see two girls I'm guessing friends "oh yeah"

-

We're now more than halfway and me and Devyn are talking "hey" I furrow my brows and turn around "um hi" I smile slightly "aren't you that Sam kid?" "yeah why?" They scoff and talk to each other again on there phones "ok rude" Devyn mumbles I nod and we talk again. "Yay! We're about maybe 15 people away from the front maybe less if people are here together" Devyn says excitedly I smile. We get much more closer "hey, could we maybe go in front of you? were running late" a girl asks us "what!? Of course not!" Devyn exclaims with a smile they huff and roll there eyes I sigh. "Ok Sammy after them were up!" She smiles brightly "yay!" I smile then the girls that were there before leave "yay!" Devyn says and we go to walk up but the girls behind us push us to the side pushing me more harder than Devyn making me fall and hit my head and they giggle then they turn and walk up "Colby!" They say sweetly "oh my god Sam are you ok?" I sit up and see Tara and Devyn sitting in front of me "Sammy you alright?" "yeah I'm alright my head hurts though and there's a ringing in my ears" "please leave now!" someone says I look over but wince at the sudden movement and now beginning to feel dizzy I shut my eyes tight and open them "Sammy what's wrong?" "I feel dizzy" "um I don't know if it'll help but I have water?" Tara says handing me an un opened water bottle "thanks" I take a drink and it goes away slightly "is it better?" "Jus a bit" "um Sammy?" "I-i do-" everything went black.

Devyn

"I-i do-" he fell backwards "oh no what just happened?" Tara asked concerned "I think he just passed out" I grabbed my phone and looked up how to help I then lifted his legs up so they're bent "guys is he ok!?" Colby asked coming over here along with the others I don't answer and I grab the water bottle and I splashed a bit on his face and he squeezes his eyes shut then he opened them "w-what happened?" he sat up and winced a bit "uh you just passed out" Tara said and then Sam grabbed his head "o-ok what else happened?" "Uh not much you just said you heard a ringing and felt dizzy then you passed out" I explained he groaned "are you ok?" Colby asked "I have another concussion" he mumbled "again!?" I said "mhm" he hummed "well I guess we're going home let me get an Uber"

Sam

I laid down on the floor feeling quite dizzy and everyone freaked out about me laying down "shut up!" I groaned putting my hands on my face "ok what are you feeling right now?" Jake asked "uh dizzy have a bad headache and I hear ringing and a bit sleepy" I explained I moved my hands and opened my eyes "ow why do you have a light on!" I cover my eyes from the light I turn on my side and curl in a ball with my eyes shut tight "ok are you sure it's a concussion" "I'm pretty sure it is my first one was pretty bad, thanks Dev" "Sammy! You know I didn't mean to drop that on your head!" I giggle "ok Devyn when is the Uber getting here?" Colby asks "umm half an hour" "right Sam get up I'm driving you back" "Colby but we might be late" Jake "I might be you guys can go he needs to be in bed" I open my eyes and I sit up and the people who were sitting stood up "ok Sammy c'mon" Devyn held out her hand I took it and got off the floor and we followed Colby and as I walked I got dizzy and I kept tripping on my feet or just air "Sammy you gonna fall your face one of these times" Devyn said and I giggle a bit.
We got to Colby's car and I sat in the back and once everyone was in Colby started driving. I yawned and then I laid down and fell asleep.

Colby

"Sammy" Devyn said getting no answer so she looked in the back "see he fell asleep" I looked through the rear view mirror and I smiled a bit then I looked back at the road. "sooo" Devyn started I furrowed my brows "sooo, what?" "You like Sam" she blurted "what! Says the one who likes Corey!" She gasps "how did you find out!" "I didn't until know" she glares at me and huffs crossing her arms looking out the window "well I think he likes you too" I say "wait really!?" "Yeah" she smiles "enough with that you never denied that you like Sam" "seriously?" "you like him! Your avoiding it!" "And if I do?" She squeals "I ship it!!!" I chuckle. "Soo how do you like solby?" She asked after a bit of silence "sol- oh my god Devyn" she giggled "it's either that or cam" she shrugged I shake my head with a small smile "well we're going with solby it sounds better" I nod "alright and then there will be dorey" she gasps "perfect!" I chuckle "we're here"

She gets out of the car and opens the back door and tries waking him up but he doesn't "carry him up" I say "you think I can carry him?" "Geez way to make him sound fat" I chuckle she giggled "whatever you carry him" I sigh and get out of the car and I go to the back and I pick Sam up bridal style and Devyn closes the door "aww cute!" She coos I chuckle "let's just get him to your room" she nods and I follow her up to their room.

"Ok which beds his?" "that one" she points to the farther one I go over there and I place him in it "geez Colby don't be rude at least take his shoes off and cover him, gosh the disrespect" she jokes shaking her head I exhale and I smile a bit and I take off his shoes and then cover him up and he cuddles into them and I coo silently "happy?" "Nope your forgot the goodnight kiss" I roll my eyes playfully "goodbye Devyn" "don't even give your future boyfriend a kiss how rude" she mumbles and I laugh a bit "bye Devyn see you next meet and greet" "ok bye!"