29- Last day

Sam

"Sammy baby wake up" Colby whispers to me I whine slightly and I tighten my grip on him nuzzle my head in his neck and I hear 'awws' around the room and I nuzzle my head further in his neck "c'mon baby let's get up" I huff and I let go of him and sit up and rub my eyes with a small yawn and Colby sits up I open my eyes and I see Jake, Tara, Devyn and Corey are in here too "Dev I swear if you took a picture" "we told you he'd find out!" Tara says and I huff and then Devyn goes on her phone and then my phone buzzes so I grab it and it's from Devyn it's the picture of me and Colby sleeping

I smile slightly and then turn off my phone "c'mon baby" Colby says standing up and I nod standing up too following him upstairs to his room "right get dressed I wanna go out for breakfast" "ooo ok!" I giggle and I go to the closet and change my c...

I smile slightly and then turn off my phone "c'mon baby" Colby says standing up and I nod standing up too following him upstairs to his room "right get dressed I wanna go out for breakfast" "ooo ok!" I giggle and I go to the closet and change my clothes and then I walk out and Colby goes in I giggle and sit on the bed and my phone goes off and it's the group chat with everyone in it X- I can't wait till you guys come home!! K- me either!!
G- yeah I need you guys back it's getting boring :/ X- ouch S- can't wait to see you guys D- yeah! Can't wait
S- well I have to go see you guys later! I put my phone down and I get up and hug Colby as he walks out of the closet closing it and he hugs back. "Ok let's go" I say as we pull away "first we need to do something" I furrow my brows "what?" "We're going to the beach so we gotta pack a beach bag" "ohh ok!" We go in the closet again and we pack a beach bag "ok now let's go" I nod with a small giggle and we go downstairs "ok baby go in the car I'll be right out" "ok" he pecks my lips and I go to the door and take Colby's keys off the hook and go outside I unlock the doors and get in the passenger seat and wait for Colby. He soon comes out and he has a basket in his hands along with the beach bag and he puts it in the back seat and then gets in the driver's seat and I give him the keys and he starts the car and pulls out and I put my phone on the aux and turn on a song and I grab Colbys hand and we talk.
We get to Ihop and we get out and go inside and we sit at a table already knowing what we want so we just talk right away waiting for the waiter to come. He comes and we order the same thing that being chocolate chip pancakes and a water.
We finish eating and it's now 12:27 we pay and we leave going to the beach "hey Colbs?" "yeah Sammy?" "How far is the beach?" "Er hour and a half maybe two" I nod and we start talking and then at some point we started singing well yelling songs.

We got to the beach and Colby grabbed the bag and we went to the bathrooms and changed into our swim suits and then we went to the beach and we laid down a towel and we sat for a bit just talking and going on our phones for a bit. "Baby let's go in the water now" "ok!" We got up and we ran to the water and we splashed each other and shared a few kisses. We get out of the water for a bit and I check the time 3:23 we sat on the towel again and we dried off in the sun "what time is it?" "Uh" I pick up my phone "3:57" "ah it's almost time" I furrow my brows "time for what?" "We're gonna have a little photoshoot I got my photographer to agree and she should be here at 4" I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.
"Colby?" I hear a female voice from behind me "oh your here!" "Baby c'mon!" He gets up pulling me up with him and we start to do poses and some being suggested by the photographer.