𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘧 𝘖𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘶

{the king of omashu}

hana was the bridge between the servants and zuko. (though, she'd prefer not to call them that. she'd much rather call them staff.) 

when zuko grew angry and had an out burst she'd check on the staff making sure they weren't hurt or angered by the interaction.

   when they were hurt or angry she'd speak to zuko, forcing him to apologize to anyone he'd snapped at. zuko didn't like having to apologize, but she didn't care. she knew the only way to continue the search for the avatar was to make sure the crew was okay.

   so, there wasn't any surprise that the staff would do anything to make sure hana was okay. they tended to the girl who had been injured by the avatar with zuko peering in every once in a while.

   she'd been unconscious for a couple hours before waking up. she noticed that zuko was sitting in a chair with half of his body slumped on her bed. his hand holding hers.

   a maid looked into the room to check on her and noticed the girl looking wide-eyed at the prince. "hana, you must rest. would you like me to awake prince zuko?"

   "no, i'll wake him. you can go, ma'am," she had a small smile and the maid nodded.

   hana let zuko sleep for another thirty minutes. he looked at peace. he looked so drained and angry with the world when he was awake. she hated it. she wished nothing but happiness for him no matter how much his nation hurt her and her people.

   "zuko," hana whispered, "zuko, i'm awake," she tapped his arm.

   zuko stirred and slowly awoke. he quickly retracted his hand from hers. she frowned and then looked at him.

   he let out a sigh of relief, "you're awake."

   "i am. what, were you worried?" she joked.

   "no," he trailed off. "i knew you'd be fine."

   she hummed, "i'm sure."

   he rolled his eyes, "you should rest, hana."

   "zuko, i'm fine!" hana exclaimed.

   "hana, you were unconscious for hours!" his voice cracked. he cleared his throat, "i'll make uncle annoy you hana. just rest."

   she felt bad but she smirked, "i love iroh's words of wisdom."

   he groaned, "just sleep!"

   "fine! fine! i'll sleep but i'm going back to my way of life tomorrow."

   "fine. now rest!"

lexi speaks;
im sorry this was short. it was kind of a filler bc 'the king of omashu' didnt have any zuko in it.