𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥

{imprisoned}

{imprisoned}

for days zuko wouldn't let hana train or even return to her normal routine. he stated that she could get herself hurt, which hana did not approve of. she knew how to take care of herself. she did not need some hormonal boy telling her what she could or could not do.

she grew angry with the prince. she even pleaded with him to let her return to her life and even iroh sided with her. "zuko come on! this is bullshit! i'm not a helpless baby! i can take care of myself. why won't you get that through your thick head," she flung her hands in the air.

"no! you're going to hurt yourself! i'm not going to deal with your injured ass because you're stubborn. so no, hana, you cannot train!"

many arguments like this took place. this left everyone more on edge than they usually would be, they were left terrified that one of the two teens would explode in their face.

one day, enough was enough. hana walked out of the dining hall and went for the main deck. after talking with aimi she decided she was going to put an end to this matter and she was going to reign on top.

she watched as zuko trained and stared him down. soon zuko lost to the person he was dueling with. "i'll duel with you," she called out.

"i do not believe this is a good idea, hana," iroh looked towards her.

she waved her hand, "nonsense if this is what will let me continue my normal activities, i'll do it."

zuko looked at her, clearly thinking, "fine, if i win you're out another week and if you win i'll let you go back to your normal activities."

"you've got yourself a deal, prince," she paused." you can even use your bending."

both iroh and zuko were shocked by the girl's arrogance. she was confident in her abilities even after an injury.

"alright," zuko smiled, "you're on."

the two of them waited in their respected spots until they got the 'okay". they waited for a few moments taking deep breaths and relaxing.

"you may start!" iroh called.

they circled each other for a few moments until zuko decided to strike. he blasted fire at the girl and she was able to dodge the attack. they circled each other for another moment until zuko struck again.

this time she dropped to the ground and went for his legs. she used hers to sweep his out beneath him. maybe it was a dirty play, but she couldn't bend and she didn't have any weapons on her.

he fell to the ground and groaned, she got up, ran towards him and jumped on top of him, pinning him to the floor.

"that's not fair!" he exclaimed.

"in a real fight, there are no rules, prince zuko. i even let you have your bending. i suggest you work on your stance," she tapped his cheek a few times before getting off of him.

iroh began clapping for the girl, "very good hana! you are right, he does have to work on his stance," he smiled.

"thank you, iroh," she bowed. "i'm glad we are done with this fighting stuff. maybe i could help him with his stance," she had a smirk on.

"screw you!" zuko grumbled holding his side.

"you're only mad because i won! you'll get over it," her and iroh laughed at his expense.

he shot her the middle finger and she gasped loudly, "prince zuko! how could you?" she raised a hand to her head.

hana and iroh began to laugh hysterically and zuko just rolled his eyes at the sight of them. he cracked a small smile at their antics.

lexi speaks;
yuh so basically there was nothing in this episode either so we had to wing it🧍‍♀️