𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴

{the cave of two lovers}

hana watched as iroh stared longingly at a flower. she heard grunting and watched as zuko stumbled out of the bushed.

she laughed at the very frustrated zuko as he brushed out of his hair, which had grown quite a bit.

"i didn't find anything to eat. i can't live like this! i wasn't meant to be a fugitive!" zuko kicked at the ground. "this is impossible!"

hana snorted at his frustration, "how about you calm down a bit?"

zuko calmed himself down and looked to iroh, "uncle... what are you doing?"

the two of them walked over to iroh and looked over his shoulder. the two raised their eyebrows at the man admiring the flower.

"you're looking at the rare white dragon bush," iroh looked at it lovingly. "its leaves make a tea so delicious it's heartbreaking."

hana began to recognize what it was. her family had a run-in with a flower similar to the white dragon bush, the white jade bush. to say the least, it was a fucking shit show.

"OR, it's the white jade bush, which is very poisonous," she warned iroh.

"we need food, not tea. i'm going fishing," zuko left the two of them there.

iroh was still debating on which one it was, "delectable tea? or deadly poison?"

hana slapped her face.

she watched him debate over it for a while before he decided to make tea with the flower.

hana tried to stop him, "iroh i don't suggest you do that."

"i believe it is the correct flower! if i don't do it and it is i'll forever be sorry!" he said as he poured some tea. "would you like some?"

"no," she declined his offer. "if it's not the tea, zuko's going to kill us, just saying."

"nonsense, i'm sure it isn't the white jade bush," he waved off her warnings and drank the tea.

not even five minutes later the man began to puff up and began to itch. hana couldn't help but shake her head. she knew this would happen.

she heard rustling in the bushes and saw zuko come out from them with a tiny fish on his make-shift spear.

"hey zuko, good catch!" hana said nervously.

"what happened?" he asked, already knowing it wasn't anything good.

"zuko, remember that plant that i thought might be tea?" iroh didn't turn to look at him.

zuko was horrified, "you didn't!"

"oh, but he did!"

iroh turned around continuing to scratch himself, "and it wasn't."