𝘓𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘪

{lake laogai}

{lake laogai}

hana picked up the cups that a group of girls left behind. they were nice, to zuko, that is. she didn't pay much mind to it. it brought in money and that was all that mattered.

she brought them back to the kitchen and quickly cleaned them so they could serve more patrons. as she washed them she watched iroh serve some tea.

as he walked away from a table three people followed him.

"so you're the genius behind this incredible brew. the whole city is buzzing about you!" a man, who looked to be very wealthy said. "i hope pao pays you well."

iroh turned back and smiled, "good tea is its own reward."

"but it doesn't have to be the only reward," he told iroh. "how would you like to have your own tea shop?"

hana dropped the cups she had been cleaning. all eyes were on her.

she awkwardly laughed, "oops, sorry."

"my own tea shop?" iroh was utterly bewildered as well. "this is a dream come true."

pao quickly came to notice his worker talking to the wealthy man, "what's going on here? are you trying to poach my tea maker?"

"sorry, pao, but that's business for you, am i right?" he shrugged his shoulders.

pao immediately tried to beg iroh to stay, "mushi, if you stay, i'll make you assistant manager. wait! senior assistant manager."

"i'll provide you with a new apartment in the upper ring. the tea shop is yours to do whatever you want. complete creative freedom, " the man was easily the winner in hana's eyes.

iroh if you do not take this i'll strangle you.

iroh was elated, "i even get to name the shop?"

he laughed, "of course!"

pao continued his pleas, "uh, senior executive assistant manager?"

iroh passed the teapot he had been holding to pao. hana dropped the cups and walked over to iroh and zuko.

"did you hear that! this man wants to give us our own tea shop in the upper ring of the city!" iroh said excitedly.

the man was clearly happy with what he had done, "that's right, kids. your lives are about to change for the better."

zuko set a tray own onto a table and walked towards the door, "i'll try to contain my joy." he opened it and walked out.

"thank you, sir," hana bowed. "i'm gonna go-"

"yes, of course," he bowed back.

hana quickly found zuko outside. he was leaned up against the tea shop.