𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦

{bato of the water tribe}

   hana, zuko, and iroh sat around a table and iroh poured them tea. iroh passed a cup of tea to hana.

   "thank you," she sipped it.

   iroh hummed in response. he poured another cup of tea for zuko and handed it to him.

   "see, a moment of quiet is good for your mental well being," iroh told them.

   as zuko tried to drink his tea something rocked the boat. this made him spill the tea everywhere.

   zuko made a displeased noise due to this. he wiped the tea off his face and got up. he walked off angrily.

   she got up and follow suit, "i'm going to go with him to figure out what that is."

   she caught up to zuko and followed him up on deck. a lady with raven hair who was on a shirshu stood in front of the two.

   the woman held to the lead she had on their shirshu, "get back! we're after a stowaway."

   hana felt another presence behind her. she turned around to see iroh behind her. he nodded and she turned herself back to face the woman.

   "there are no stowaways on my ship," zuko said.

   the shirshu sniffed at the ship and ripped the metal up. it there it at them.

   zuko grabbed hana and fell to the ground, trying to dodge the metal. they got back up and looked at the metal behind them.

   "holy fucking shit. i forgot how strong those things were," her eyes bulged out of their sockets.

   they stood off to the side as they watched the animal sniff around the hole it had made. a man jumped out from the hole and ran towards them.

   the beast ran after it, using its tongue to stop the man. he fell to the ground.

   "he's paralyzed," zuko said in awe.

   no shit.

   the woman jumped down from her beast and walked over to the man she was searching for.

   "only temporarily," she told them as she picked up the man she had been searching for. "the toxins'll wear off in about an hour." she threw him over her shoulder, "but by then, he'll be in jail and i'll have my money."

   he walked towards the woman as she climbed onto her shirshu with the man, "but how did you him find on my ship?"

   the woman pets her shirshu, "my shirshu can smell a rat a continent away."

   "they're a pain in the ass when you're just trying to get by," hana said annoyed.

   shirshu's sucked. they weren't particularly mean when they had no owner, quite frankly they were nice. when they had an owner, however, they were mean. their abilities were used for things they shouldn't have been used for.