𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴

{the great water spirits}

the two fire nation royals and the earth kingdom girl were on a poorly crafted raft. it was a piece of wreckage they decided to escape on.

zuko looked out to sea. he stood there quietly. hana was helping iroh with the sail they created.

"i'm surprised, prince zuko, surprised that you are not at this moment trying to capture the avatar," he looked back at zuko.

zuko didn't turn, "i'm tired."

me too.

iroh carefully turned around and put his arm on zuko, "then you should rest. a man needs his rest."

iroh stood up as zuko laid down. she watched as he slowly fell asleep.

she was beyond jealous. she was tired too. her eyes gave that away.

"i can handle this. you can sit," he grabbed the rope.

she sighed and sat by zuko's feet. she closed her eyes and almost dozed off. this happened many times. each time she jolted awake, scaring herself.

finally, iroh noticed and stopped her, "hana, did you sleep on zhao's ship?"

she snorted, "if i couldn't trust him when my eyes were open, how could i have trusted him when my eyes were closed?"

"i suppose you have a point," he rubbed his chin. "you should sleep. i can handle this."

"are you sure?" she studied him. she wanted to make sure he could handle it and that he wasn't lying to her.

"of course. please rest."

she nodded and laid down. her body was facing towards the ocean. it rocked her asleep.

a pond was in front of hana. she looked at it. she saw two fish swimming in a circle. almost like-

"tui? la? why are you-"

a dark voice spoke, "you are hana of the earth kingdom, yes?"

she looked up, clearly confused. she saw a figure in front of her. she nodded in response.

"hello hana," yue stood next to them.

she gasped and covered her mouth, "that's not possible. you're gone. you're dead. i watched you say goodbye."

"in a physical form, yes. in a spiritual form, no," she said to hana.

"where am i?" she asked. "and who are you?"

the figure sat in front of the pond and yue followed suit. hana sat as well, deciding she wasn't going to be the odd-man-out.

"you're in the spirit world. when you were going to sleep you meditated here," it told her.

she was confused, "only the avatar can do that."

yue smiled, "that's not true. others can meditate into the spirit world. it's hard, but it's possible."

hana shook her head, "i didn't try. i was going to sleep."

"we helped you," it told her.

"wait, are you la?" she asked. "that make princess yue, tui."

he laughed, "it took you a while, but at least you figured it out."

"la, this isn't possible. you're in the physical world."

"things are more complicated than it seems," he told her.

she nodded. it was the truth. things are always more complicated than it seems.

"why am i here?" she wondered. "you obviously want me for something."

"your destiny."

"my destiny? what are you talking about?"

he stared into her, "it is important you remain loyal to the fire nation prince. even when you want to leave him, don't. no matter how much you hate him, you stay loyal."

she stared for a moment and then burst out laughing. she couldn't stop. she tried to speak but nothing but laughter came out.

yue and la just looked at her. they didn't say anything. they were rather appalled by her laughter.

"give me a minute," she laughed once more and began to calm herself down. "you must be desperate."

they stared at her. they were in utter shock. hana just laughed in her face.

"we are serious, hana," yue looked at her.

"why? you're talking to an earth bender about a fire nation prince. you're water spirits! it doesn't make sense!" she told them.

la sighed, "you will need us one day. we can be there for you, but only if you do as we say."

hana narrowed her eyes, "what do you mean?"

"stay with him. your destiny relies on it. and with that destiny you will need us and we will be there," yue was serious, there was no soft tone anymore.

she groaned, "even if i hate him."

   "yes."

she bowed to them, "thank you." she looked back up and turned to yue, "thank you for your sacrifice, princess. i suppose we will meet again. all of us."

they bowed as well.

hana gasped for air and sat up.

iroh turned her, concerned for her, "are you okay?"

she nodded her head, "yeah. a nightmare."

"go back to sleep," he urged her to sleep some more.

she laid back down and watched the waves crash against one another.

hana couldn't stop thinking. was any of what happened real? should she listen to it? who was she not to? she's just a mere human.

lexi speaks;
LETS GOOOO WE ARE BACK