🥀

3rd of December

" Keep it, " Jonah says when I began to take off his letterman to give it back to him.

" Really?" I ask looking up at him. He is a good couple of inches taller than me now but when we were little kids, back when he moved in next door, back when we first became friends, we used to be the same height.

" I got a new one for next season, " he says. The yellow light on my porch illuminates his brown eyes making it seem deeper and warmer.

" Thank you, " I tell him.

He ruffles my hair and grins.

" Are you coming inside?" I ask holding the door open.

I secretly hope he would say yes.

"Nah.. fuck its freezing, " he swears, he was shivering slightly. I feel bad for taking his sweater. But his smell, the smell from his sweater comforts me.

" Oh god! Jonah, you'll get sick..., " I said moving closer to him. Hoping my body heat would comfort him.

He stares at me for a while and readjusts the sweater for me.

" This sweater looks way better on you than it does on me, " he smiles.

I smile and try to hide my blush.

"It's a little big on you but it's okay, " he says.

" Ugh! God, it's freezing... I am gonna go... Goodnight Cy, " he complains.

And just like that, he's gone. He skips over the fence into his own porch and I watch him disappear into his house.

🍂🍂

Vote and comment ;)

*pretty please*