🥀

Heather, where do I begin, when she enters a room she has everyone's eyes on her. She has all the attention, but I don't want that, I just want Jonah's. She has that too.

Jonah had asked me to tag along on a movie date with Heather and I had declined. But Jonah kept sulking so I eventually gave in.

He tried to convince me that it was not a date, it was just a movie, 'It's like when you and I went to see all those weird French movies Cy...it's not a date ' he told me.

I wish Jonah, I wish it wasn't a date but we both know what it is.

Jonah sat in the middle, between Heather and me.

Throughout the whole movie, I stole glances at Jonah and he was so invested in the movie, watching his expressions, I could feel every emotion he was feeling at that exact moment.

I also noticed Heather doing the same, and at that moment I realized something, Jonah to Heather is what he is to me.

Jonah isn't just some schoolgirl crush to Heather, I realized she liked him. Very much so.

Jonah had Heather's attention, her heart, at his hands just like he had mine.

I also wondered if Heather ever felt jealous of Jonah and I's relationship.

I was doing the same thing she did to me, stealing their time together.

When the movie finished, Jonah turned to me and told me he enjoyed it.

For the first time, I felt bad for Heather, whether she liked it or not Jonah was going to carry a part of me with him, everywhere.

I also noticed whenever Heather smiled when Jonah teased me, it never quite reached her eyes.

🍂🍂

How'd you like the chapter?

Vote and comment:)