Chapter 36 - Atiya Larson's POV

"Queenie!" I scream out.

"Yes?" she runs up to my office from her desk in the main Gamemakers room.

"What just happened?" I ask.

"The bugs didn't do what they were supposed to, ma'am, I'm deeply sorry. They weren't supposed to stop until they were all dead, but they settled for the girl..." Queenie says.

"Deeply sorry won't cut it!" I yell out, "Twelve are both still alive, and because of the way they took care of the girl, they're now crowd favorites. The District Twelve girls have most of the Capitol backing them up. Do you know who that reflects on? Me! The President is furious that we're letting those heathens get the better of us."

"I'm very sorry, ma'am, I can take care of them another way," Queenie begins.

"No, you will not be doing anything else. Peacekeepers!" I yell out, "Take her to Sector 19."

"No! Please! There must be something else I can do! Please, ma'am, please!" she calls out as a group of my peacekeepers grab her and take her away to the torture chamber that she created. It's an awfully poetic way to go.

I hit the com button allowing me to speak into the main Gamemaker room.

"Alano! You've just been promoted. Meet me up here please,"