Chapter 19

POV: Ahsoka Tano

We flew back to the house in complete silence. We were both pretty tired, so I went straight to my room. I lay on my bed and thought about the amazing day I had. I replayed it all in my mind and smiled... until I thought back to my thoughts on the way back here... No, just no. I definitely did not like Anakin. There was no way I could have feelings for him. Not to mention, that would be very much against to code... I was pushing it enough just by admitting I was attached to him as a friend and... and...

I brushed it off and tried to go to sleep. I trusted my master and I cared about him. Nothing more.

---

I woke up the next morning feeling well-rested. It felt so nice to sleep in. I yawned and closed my eyes as I walked into the hallway. I guess I wasn't paying attention because the next thing I knew I fell to the floor and landed on top of my master.

I quickly stood up and turned away from him.

He stood up and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Watch where you're going there Snips," he laughed.

Assuming my blush was gone I turned to face him. "Sorry," I told him shyly.

He chuckled. "Come on Ahsoka, let's go get something to eat."

He walked into the kitchen and I followed behind him.

"So, what should we make?"

My eyes widened and I stared at him. "What?"

"We have to cook our own food, Snips."

"No no no, I don't cook..."

"Well, I am your master, aren't I? I'll teach you."

I crossed my arms and smirked at him. "Wait, do you know how to cook?"

"Well, I've never done it... but how hard could it be?"

I smiled and rolled my eyes. This was going to be fun.

Anakin pulled out a cookbook from one of the shelves and began to look through it.

"So, what sounds good?"

"Hmm, how about pancakes."

He found the recipe and looked at it.

"It couldn't be that hard," I commented.

"Well, only one way to find out."

We began to take turns putting in ingredients. Anakin lifted the flour with the force and moved it towards the bowl. I chuckled as I watched him. He moved the flour above my head and purposely spilled a little bit on my head.

"Anakin!"

He smiled down at me and then proceeded to pour the flour into the bowl. 

I found myself staring at him as he focused his attention on his cooking. I was drawn to his blue eyes, so deep and captivating. My eyes wandered to his broad shoulders and muscular chest, his light brown hair, parted perfectly to the side... and then his lips. They looked so full and soft... I looked away. These small moments of attraction needed to stop.

We finished making our... food and ate it quickly. It was obvious we'd never cooked before, but we were able to gag it down with lots of fruit, sugar, and syrup. While we ate, I noticed Anakin seemed to be bothered by something. My concern grew, even more, when I realized he had put his barrier up.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I put my dishes in the sink.

He looked away from me. "I'm fine Ahsoka," he whispered.