Welcome

So then. Here we are. My second book.

If you are new and have not read my other book, feel free to check it out! It's called 'The way of a true hero' and it is a my hero academia and Street fighter crossover.

If you have read that book, welcome back! I hope that this book will be on par to the standard of the other story.

Just to get some stuff out of the way:
1) this will be an IzuMomo story (Izuku x Momo) but not so quickly. It will take more time than my other story.

2) Cards will only go up to synchro cards. Cards from after 5Ds I.e. link monsters and xyz monsters are complicated af. Also there will be custom cards but only if they are plot specific. The series of events will also be up to 5Ds. So just pretend arc-v and zexal and whatever else came after hasn't happened.

3) Because yugioh and My hero are totally different in terms of how there is action, seeing as one uses cards whilst the other uses fists and superpowers, there will be modifications to the og story, including characters, locations, events etc. For example UA is now a duelist academy instead of a hero school.

4)This is only my second story so I'm still kinda new to all this. Criticism and feedback is greatly appreciated so long as it is objective.

5) This story may not update as frequently as my other story as Yugioh duels take longer to plan out than combat fights.

With that though I thank you for taking the time to read this story and I hope you enjoy.