IX - Sage

I'm finna start blessing you guys with melanin magic and any other pics I see fit.

Ryan and Keith both so fine and cute together.

Please remember that everything in this book is fiction.

Sage and Adonis had left The Skating Planet and was currently at Adonis' apartment

Sage's mouth had dropped in awe when they arrived at the Mila Apartments. The Mila Apartments was a hype apartment complex. As soon as a nigga made some money they were sure to get an apartment at the Mila Apartments, mostly to brag. It was where Adonis lived and when he clicked on the elevator button for the top floor, it more than confirmed that he had big bucks.

"Woah," Sage exclaimed as she came in. It was more than amazing. The most lavish place she had been in and her parents had money. Well her parents were stingy with theirs, barely even wanting to spend it on themselves much less Sage.

The apartment had floor to ceiling windows and gave an amazing view of the city down below. It looked like something straight from Architectural Digest.

There was a staircase leading up to what Sage assumed to be another floor to this apartment. He had an amazing kitchen and a dining area that housed an eight seating table. There was also his living room and a bathroom. Most of the stuff in his apartment were grey and he had hardwood floors.

 Most of the stuff in his apartment were grey and he had hardwood floors

"Damn Adonis. I'ma have to move in," Sage stated still in awe of his apartment.

"Sure mamas," Adonis licked his lips, "just lemme know when."

Damn girl. Get into it.

Sage only smiled and gripped her spennanight bag.

"Come on. Lemme show you to the guest room so you can get showered and shit."

When they ascended the staircase Sage saw that it was a two bedroom apartment. Everything was carefully organized and in grey. It screamed MALE.

When they got to the guest bedroom Sage's mouth dropped again. Her mouth stayed dropping at the sight of his apartment. It was purely magical. The guest bedroom had an equally beautiful view as his living room. Everything in it was grey as the rest of the apartment and he had super high curtains. Sage wondered who put them up. There was also a small grey chair to match.