01- ' 'Delivery' '

ring* *ring* *ri-*

"Hello?"

>"Ah, Mr.Kujo... I have something."

"What is it?"

>"A delivery. Around 1PM I'm going to give you more help. He also works for the Speedwagon foundation. Same place by the Dock."

"Who is he?"

>"That's unnecessary information at the moment."

"Unneces-" the phone cut out. "Unnecessary information?" Jotaro said softly. he repeated the phrase in his head a few times. "who could he possibly be?" Jotaro muttered while looking out the window. "I need to call Josuke." As he began to dilate his number. Jotaro looked up at the wall still curious on who this person is. He waited for the ringing to stop until it picked up.

>"Josuke here!"

"1PM, Docks... someone is coming to help us with this case. Like again I need to make sure they will arrive in one piece"

>"Wait what? More? Please don't tell me I have to look after them to, Jotaro-san"

"Unless you want to?" Jotaro teased "Anyways be there early"

>"Right, see you there"

------------------------------------------------
Time skip by reliable Koichi

  Okuyasu looked at Jotaro along with everyone else wondering the same thing  he was. "So who is this guy?" Okuyasu interrupted the silent. "I'm not sure myself actually." Jotaro calmly said as he looked at the water seeing a boat coming by. "We're about to find out then." Josuke said staring at the boat getting closer. Finally the boat has arrived, stopping at the docks. A guy hanged over the edge. "Good afternoon Kujo!" Said one of Employee's. "He'll be right with you soon enough!" He smiled as he couldn't wait to see his reaction. Heading down the stairs to wait with them. "Then we'll wait." Koichi said while looking up. Foot steps was heard. "I'll be there in a minute." Said a familiar voice. Jotaro looked down to figure it out showing very little emotion. It really has been awhile if it took him this long to find out who it was. "Long time no see Jotaro!" As the figure looked down among them. The teens looked at the slim yet masculine male. He smiled at them while stepping away from the edge. The male wrapped his long white scarf around his neck as he walked down the stairs. Jotaro froze in shock. Josuke was confused yet worried seeing jotaro like this. "H-how, I-I mean... is it really you." He stared at him as he got closer.

"K-Kakyoin" jotaro stuttered. Kakyoin smiled "Find out your self." Kakyoin reached his arms out to signal to hug him. Jotaro took a step forward. "Your not gonna hurt me, don't worry." Kakyoin looked down at his stomach not realizing  jotaro ran up to him hugging him tightly. Slightly lifting him up. "W-Well when you hug me this tight you might." He said shrugging to get out of his grasp. Josuke looked at Koichi and Okuyasu, shocked on what he's seeing. Jotaro let Kakyoin go. He smiled while taking off his hat. "How are you even here, I thought you died." Jotaro said while he started to shed a few tears. "It's all thanks to these guys." Kakyoin said while gesturing to the Speedwagon Employee.

  Jotaro looked over and back at him. He started lift up kakyoin's shirt. "J-Jotaro not here!" Kakyoin said while he turned bright red. Also trying to stop Jotaro. "Well is that all?" Josuke said interrupting them. Jotaro looked over at them. He stood up putting his hat back on. "Yeah, we should get going." He said going back to his emotionless face. Kakyoin waved goodbye to the now leaving boat. "What was that?" Josuke ask Jotaro. "What was what?" Jotaro said calmly. "The emotions." As Okuyasu helped out Josuke. Koichi looked at the new helper and back at Jotaro. "Anyways you guys should go home." Jotaro pointed out trying to break the awkwardness. "Right, my mom is going to get worried if I don't get home soon." Josuke said running in a different direction. "Well nice meeting you sir!" Okuyasu said while he walked off with Koichi. Kakyoin waved bye at them.

"Their right y'know?" Kakyoin said as he looked up. "What do you mean?" Jotaro questioned, stopping. "What was that? I mean they didn't mention it but you didn't have to lift up my shirt." Kakyoin turned away blushing. "I wanted to see your scar. That's all" he continued walking. "Oh really? Is that it." Kakyoin smiled. "Yes." Jotaro blushed. "Anyways here is the building you and I will be living at." Kakyoin looked at the hotel. "This is the building but what about our room?" "We didn't get there yet now did we?" Jotaro smiled a bit while picking up kakyoin. "JOTARO, PUT ME DOWN!" Kakyoin pouted. Jotaro ignored him while grinning.

------------------------------------------------
In the Hotel Room

Jotaro put kakyoin down in the middle of the room. "Anyways this is where you would be staying at your the time being." Jotaro looked at the angry Kakyoin. "Wait what about my room?" Kakyoin realizing there only being one. "We're sharing." Jotaro said while looking closer. Staring  into another's eyes. Kakyoin started to blush a little on the closeness. "Your okay with that?" Jotaro asked expecting him not to answer. Kakyoin gulped. "I'll settle in then." Kakyoin spoke. Jotaro got up and went to do it for him. Closing the  door behind him. Someone knocked on the door. "Coming!" Kakyoin ran to the door opening it. "Oh josuke, it's you!" Kakyoin smiled, Welcoming him in. "wheres Jotaro-san?" As he looked around the room. "The Bedroom." He answered. "Oh." Josuke looked at the closed door. "I'll wait then." He paused again. "What time is it?" Kakyoin looked at the clock. "Around.... 7... 2... 7:27PM." While he looked up at nothing but a slammed down. "I HAVE TO GO, SEE YOU LATER!" Josuke yelled. "Okay...." kakyoin whisper. Jotaro opened the door revealing the room. Kakyoin stared back at him. "It's been so long..." jotaro said while walking up to him. Then wrapping his arm around kakyoin. "So how are you?" He ask in a relaxing tone while seeing kakyoin as red as a cherry. "G-Good." Kakyoin looked away still blushing. "That's good." He laid his head on his shoulder, still hugging him from behind. "Anyways..." Jotaro turned kakyoin around. "It's been so long since I've seen you..." Jotaro gotten closer to kakyoin. "And because of that..." jotaro still inching forward to his face, guilding his lips to kakyoin's. "It's been really hard to resist." then finally falling into a deep kiss. "OKAY IM BACK!" as Josuke barged in. "OOOOOooo shit-, I should've... knock." Josuke muttered as he noticed the 'friends' where in the middle of something...

------------------------------------------------

1116 WORDS not including this A/N of course... anyways I'm going to have to stop it right there! I'm finally making a story of my own! I will try to make this a weekly thing as best as possible!

Any feedback! Is very much appreciated!

Byyyyeee-

...

AUTHORS NOTE AFTER A MONTHS

sorry if this chapter isn't the best but this was my first time writing anything like this... later on in the story I clearly have learned more^^

So don't worry... the writing isn't this bad throughout the whole story...