06- ' 'Sea Sick' '

"I promise"

-----------------------------------

After the two got to the hotel Jotaro made dinner for them. Kakyoin sat down right next to Jotaro. "Jotaro, I didn't know you can cook." Kakyoin smiled. "Holly taught me." Jotaro spoke. Kakyoin looked over at Jotaro. "What?" Jotaro asked. "It's nothing, I just like spending time with you like this." Kakyoin added. "Maybe after this we can make up for the lost time we could've have." Kakyoin continued. Jotaro stopped for a second. And put his hand over kakyoin's. "That'll be nice." Jotaro smiled.

Kakyoin and Jotaro was finished eating. Kakyoin went to bed and Jotaro studied star fish. The hotel room was silence. All you can here is a pencil on paper. Jotaro was tired but he didn't want to stop writing. Hours passed, and eventually Jotaro passed out.

---

Jotaro woke up to birds singing and the light casting thorugh the room. He got up putting on a new T-shirt and pants, and obviously a hat. This hat having a dolphin on it. Jotaro walked over to his beloved red head. "Hey, wake up." Jotaro whispered to Kakyoin. Before Noriaki was fully awake, Jotaro swooped in and kiss him. Kakyoin blushed, finally realizing what happened. "Morning." Jotaro said smiling. "Good morning." Kakyoin replied. Kakyoin tried to get up but forgot his condition. Jotaro hurried and helped him back on the bed, giving him his leg braces. "Right..." Kakyoin said disappointed. Jotaro stared at him and spoke. "Want to do something today that isn't related to the case?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin nodded happily. "I'll love to..." he smiled. Jotaro smiled.

-----------------------------------

"Jotaro, where are we going? And why are you covering my eyes?" Kakyoin questioned. Jotaro smirked. "We're here!" Jotaro said while uncovering Kakyoin's eyes. Kakyoin looked around. "Where are we?" "The sea..." Kakyoin hummed. "I like it..." Kakyoin smiled. "But you know what we can just walked out of the hotel and see the ocean?" Kakyoin added. "I know, it's just this is a better view." Jotaro replied. "Oh I see, Ocean boy." Kakyoin spoke while pulling Jotaro in for a passionate kiss. Seconds went by and Kakyoin pulled away. "Now to think about it you didn't answer my question, when did you have a kid?" Kakyoin re-asked. Jotaro was a bit shocked. "She's seven now..." Jotaro replied. "I see..." Kakyoin said as he looked at the water. "After this, maybe I can see her." "Who knows." Jotaro muttered.

A few seconds of silence passes. "Jotaro." Kakyoin said looking up. "Yes?" Jotaro answered. "Do you love me?" Kakyoin asked. "Of course I do." Jotaro replied. Kakyoin plopped on the ground. Jotaro followed. "Remember our trip to Egypt when mister Joestar start to freakout when you started to pull the flesh bud out of polnareff's head..." Kakyoin laughed a bit. "Yeah." Jotaro smirked a bit then just stared at Kakyoin. All of a sudden Jotaro pulled Kakyoin in for a hug. "I also remember when I thought I lost you. How cold I felt. How much I cried." Jotaro voice shaken. Kakyoin felt something drop on his shirt. As Kakyoin thought- Jotaro was crying. "I don't want to feel that again." Jotaro continued as he hugged Kakyoin tighter. "You won't, I'll always be here..." Kakyoin tried to comfort him. "Who knew that you were so soft." Kakyoin joked. "I'm just happy your here with me again." Jotaro smiled and then frowned. "But let's be realistic, what if you... die from a stand... or get seriously hurt... or I'm outta reach to save you... or... or.." Jotaro cried into kakyoin's shoulder. "Jotaro... it's okay... I'm here now at least... and if something happens... I'll still be with you." Kakyoin reassured. "You better." Jotaro lifted his head up and wiped his tears. "Kakyoin, I love you..." "I love you to Jotaro... but you need to wake up." Kakyoin whispered. "Huh?" Jotaro questioned. "Wake up..."

---

"Jotaro... wake up." Kakyoin said giggling. "You were up all night writing,  weren't you?" Kakyoin asked. Jotaro looked around and saw that he fell asleep on his desk. "I must've fallen asleep." Jotaro muttered. "You slept well?" Kakyoin asked. "I-I had a dream... I'm not sure if that tells you anything about how I slept though." Jotaro said while rubbing his head. "Your adorable... tell me about it." Kakyoin smiled. "Well... I took you somewhere... and that's about all." Jotaro replied. "Ah, I see." Kakyoin kissed Jotaro cheek. "Let's just be realistic." Kakyoin continued. "Wait what?" Jotaro said confused. "Nothing ocean boy." Kakyoin smirked. "Wait Kakyoin..." Jotaro spoke. "Is there something wrong?" Kakyoin asked. "No... it's nothing." Jotaro paused. "I love you." Jotaro smiled. "I love you to, Jotaro." Kakyoin smiled back.

-----------------------------------

780 words.... I know a short chapter... but the next one would be good :D I promise... kinda I'm not sure let

And thank you guys so much ;-; this story almost has 100 views.... I never expect it at all to get above 10...

Anyways see ya^^