13- ' 'Holly's Comfort' '

I just wanted to say Thank you so much for this... for 1k views... on top of that I didn't know this story would be successful if that makes sense?

Anyways this is early because I don't think I could make it on Monday... *cough* grounded‐at‐other‐parents‐house *cough*

. . .
Previous-

----------------------------------------------

  "Jotaro!" Joseph yelled. "I've been calling you for 4 minutes." Joseph added. "Where's Kakyoin?" Jotaro asked, half awake. Joseph turned around a bit sadden. "He's gone, and you know that." Joseph replied. Jotaro finally realized where he was. Is this his stand ability? He questioned. Is he able to go to different places and times with he falls asleep?

-----------------------------------------------

Now-

"Anyways, we arrived at Japan. We're going to see your mother." Joseph added before leaving the room completely. Jotaro got up to check his surroundings. This whole going place to place everytime he sleeps his going to be exhausting Jotaro thought to himself. He opened the door to outside. He sighed before walking over to the steps. He finally came down to meet up with his grandfather. "We're staying at Holly's because of one, Suzie Q is mad at me and plus it doesn't hurt to see your mother once in awhile." Joseph smiled as he walked away. Jotaro smiled a little. It's had been awhile since he seen his mother. He always loved her food, her kisses, and just her being y'know bright.

  Mintues passed and they finally were in front of the 'Kujo residence,' a japanese styled house. Jotaro smiled a bit before he settled back into his usual face. Joseph looked over at Jotaro. "You seem happy, especially after Morioh." Joseph spoke as he turned to see Holly run up to the two. "Papa! Jotaro!" Holly yelled happily before she hugged the old man gently. She let go of Joseph looked at her not so baby boy now. Jotaro leaned over as she got on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "Jotaro... you've changed." Holly smiled. "Mom, It's been over 10 years. Of course I've changed." Jotaro spoke. Holly nodded happily as she turned around, waving to them to come in.

"Don't worry, I don't bite." Holly chuckled. "Papa, you can stay in the guest bedroom. Jotaro, you can take your old room. I've taken care of it over the past decade." Holly added. "That's my Holly." Joseph smiled as he walked to the direction of the room He'll be staying at. Jotaro watch him as he carried away. Holly stared at her son for a bit. "Is something wrong?" Holly asked as she began to worry. Jotaro looked down at her. He shook his head no but then he nodded yes, almost breaking down into tears. Holly quickly walked over to him to give Jotaro a hug. "What happened?" Holly asked in a comfortable tone. She reminded him of Kakyoin and how he would speak to him. "He's gone, and I'm not sure how to fix this. Morioh is where I saw him leave me without a choice." Jotaro spoke. "I finally had him back, and now he's gone from this world." Jotaro continued. Holly felt a drop of water or two land on her shirt. She knew he was hurt, he also knew this person was his Kakyoin. He also talked about him and how he misses him. This is the same grief he had back then. Maybe this time it was worst.

  "It's okay, maybe he might show up again like last time." Holly tried to make him feel better. Jotaro nodded as he hugged his mother. He thought of trying to change his death when he sleeps again. "Maybe-" Jotaro whispered. "My- my- Jotaro, you have gotten mature." Holly chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. Jotaro chuckled as he pulled away from her hug. "Thank you, I'm going to head to my room now." Jotaro spoke. Holly couldn't smile as bright was she saw how sad Jotaro was. His eyes were red and puffy from crying hour after hour.  So much that you could see tears dried up on his face. It even looks like he could  cry anytime from now. Holly couldn't handle seeing her child like this. Jotaro walked towards his room. Hell, even how slow and sloppy he walks shows that he is depressed.