22- ' 'To Many Days in one' ' 🍋

You guys should know how this works by now... anyways lemon between the lemon emojis 🍋

Also before it gets confusing- I'm skipping over the day/night with the reality without Kakyoin...
. . .

Jotaro then turn his back- almost like he was going to step off the porch. "I suggest we meet and 8:30... T-Tomorrow... the way that the boy goes to school." Jotaro added before he completely walked away. Kakyoin looked over and followed. "I- Okay." Rohan said to himself as he walked off to tell the others.

. . .

Later on...

"Jotaro..." Kakyoin spoke. "Hmm?" Jotaro looked over. "How long until my deat-" "DON'T SAY THAT!" Jotaro yelled as he grabbed Kakyoin's shoulders right after. Kakyoin was pulled back because of his reaction. His eyes are even wide open with horror of that one day. "Don't say that please." Jotaro spoke as started to tear up, gently letting his hands fall down Noriaki's arms all the way down to his wrist. he brings Kakyoin's hands up to his own chest. Kakyoin gently smiled. "Fine- but you need to relax..." Kakyoin spoke, still have a sweet smile on his face. "RELAX?" Jotaro questioned while sniffling. "I mean your muscles, dumbass. You need to become less tense." Kakyoin added. He then took his hands away from Jotaro, and with the swipe he signaled him to follow him into the bedroom.

"Laydown... on the bed." Kakyoin demands. Jotaro obeyed but he was honestly confused. "Now what?" Jotaro asked. He was leaning up a little thanks to the support of his arms. "Lay-down." Kakyoin repeated with a stern voice. Jotaro officially did what he was told. His whole back touching the bed. "Good..." Kakyoin followed up with Jotaro's actions. "Now relax..." he told.

"What are you going to do?" Jotaro asked. "You know exactly what I'm going to do." Kakyoin grinned. "I do?" Jotaro questioned sarcastically with a smile. He finally decided to play his game. "I'm not sure Kujo, do you?" Kakyoin asked as he climbed over on top of the taller man.

🍋
(I see you... all of you horny people... don't worry ;) I got you covered)

Jotaro then stared at his beloved Kakyoin as he came over. "Enjoy the show." Kakyoin whispered in his ear. Jotaro smiled and then grabbed onto Kakyoin's hips. "Woah-woah-woah-woah-don't touch the performers." Kakyoin told as he poked Jotaro's nose. "But-" "But didn't I tell you relax? And on top of that Jotaro, let's do something my way for once." Kakyoin finished off Jotaro's sentence with a smirk.

Jotaro sighed. "Fine." He spoke in defeat. Kakyoin licked his lip and move his focus on undressing Jotaro. Leaving his turtleneck alone---and only that. Kakyoin sat back and looked at the wonderful sight. "Yeah, I think I like this. And I have to say that these black shirts of yours that are skin tight are beautiful on you." Kakyoin chuckled.

"Are you going to perform or what?" Jotaro huffed. Kakyoin tapped his nose lightly and then shifted his own body back some more. "Of course." Kakyoin muttered under his breath. "Oh, and before I can forget-" Kakyoin added as he gently wrapped Jotaro's hand to the bed frame with stand's tentacles.

Noriaki got right to it, now bobbing his head on Jotaro's shaft and time to time teasing the tip. He has no time to waste, Kakyoin paused, then grabbed the lube and put some on his hand. He continued pleasuring Jotaro with his tongue skills, now swirling it around the top. Jotaro lead out a faint moan. Kakyoin grew even more inpatient, he trailed his hand to his own entrance. He stuck the first finger in. This made him slip out his own moan, sending vibrations throughout Jotaro member. After that another one of his fingers entered, stretching himself out to take Jotaro all in.