10- ' 'Time is Everything' ' [part 2]

Previous-

-----------------------------------------------

"HEY!" Kakyoin yelled. "Hmm?" Kira turned around to see someone struggling to stand. Kira was about to run but was caught by Hierophant Green. Kakyoin smirked a bit until Kira started a laugh. "You really think you can stop me?" Kira looked at Kakyoin as he grabbed a hold of one of Hierophant Green tentacles. Kakyoin froze and mouthed the words 'Shit what was I thinking'. Kira took out Killer Queen and place his hand on Hierophant Green and the other in the air with thumbs up. "KAKYOIN?" Jotaro yelled as he turned the corner. he looked over to see something he didn't want to see. 'I'm so sorry' Kakyoin mouthed before Kira put his thumb down.

------------------------------------------------

Now-

Kakyoin lit up and flames practically. Results of that Jotaro froze as he saw his love one actually die. one of Kakyoin's ear rings fell off and hit the ground as nothing but smoke flew into the air. Josuke and Hayato stepped out of the building as they saw Jotaro to his knees. "Where's Kakyoin?" Hayato asked. Jotaro got up slowly. He stared at the kid. "Nowhere to be found." Jotaro muttered. Kira got up as Stray Cat created a bubble. Killer Queen turned it to a bomb and aimed it and Josuke that was to the side of him. Josuke couldn't move due to the table legs. "Shit." Josuke cursed, but all of a sudden a recognizable sound was heard. The bubble changed directions. "Okuyasu!" Josuke yelled with joy. Okuyasu move the bubble with his hand and swiped it. "y'know I had a weird dream about my brother, it was kind of sad."Okuyasu spoke. "DUDE, I thought you were dead!" Josuke yelled. "You should've woken up sooner!" Josuke continued. Okuyasu smiled and swiped the air to get the cat plant. "AH HA, now he won't be able to attack us using air bubble bombs!" Hayato blurted then Josuke smirked. Kira's father came out of Hayato's pocket and into the building next to Kira, Kira followed to try to escape. Jotaro followed them into the build along with Koichi and Okuyasu. As Rohan stayed with Josuke.

Kira and his father ran up stairs into a room and closed the door. Jotaro stopped knowing the doorknob is a bomb. He turned to Okuyasu and nodded. Okuyasu stepped forwarded and created a huge hole in the wall and stepped forward. Koichi and Jotaro did the same. Kira broke a vase and made a shard into a bomb and tossed it over at Jotaro. He flicked in over towards Kira's father and went off. Kira looked over at the window and broke it. He jumped out onto the roof then down to the ground. Jotaro followed as Koichi and Okuyasu took the safe way down stairs. Kira ran into the street up to the lady. They seemed to be surrounded by ambulances and firetrucks. Kira started to talk to the lady on how nice her hand and his childhood. Jotaro took a step before Kira stopped him. He graded the lady and put his thumb up. Koichi used 'act three, 3 freeze' on him. his hand went into the ground. Jotaro started run before stopping time, Jotaro was angry. he didn't care if he killed him. "Star Platinum, The World!" He yelled as he punch Kira hand and then the rest of his body. Time resumed as Kira went flying back in pain. he laid on the ground, unable to move.

"STOP! STOP!" People yelled as an ambulance started to back up. Before they knew it Kira's head was caught between the wheel and the ground. According to one of the people they said he died in an instant. Jotaro glared at the body. "A accidentally death..." Koichi muttered. "This was the best out come." Rohan added as he help Josuke up. someone rushed to Josuke, taking him from Rohan's arms. Hayato walked over to the suit case and started to cry. Jotaro walked over to where Kakyoin was turned to ashes. He looked down at his cherry earring that he dropped. Jotaro cried a bit as he picked it up. Rohan walked over and placed his hand on Jotaro's shoulder. "It's okay." Rohan tried to comfort. Jotaro nodded and kissed his earring. "Maybe you might pull the same thing you did years ago." Jotaro smiled a bit.

  ------------------------------
The Next Day-

  Jotaro started to pack his things. He cried here and there but only for a solid minute. Everytime he saw something of Kakyoin's it ethier reminds him of the good times or his death. Even if he was dead he still packed his things and kept it. After a few minutes of memories and pain a knock was heard. Jotaro walked over and opened the door to Joseph and the baby. "The boat is coming around 12." Joseph said. Jotaro looked at his watch that read '9:48 AM' on it. Jotaro looked up before speaking. "Alright, I'm all most done packing." He added. Joseph looked at him. "I'm sorry about Kakyoin. He was a good person." Joseph said. Jotaro nodded, trying to hold back tears. "See you then." Jotaro muttered as he closed the door. Once the door close he fell into hands, crying about his lost. He didn't want to feel this again. He felt empty, lost, pain. Nothing could help but kakyoin's presents, but he was gone.

---------------------------

Welp it's sad times for Jotaro ;-; time to hide in a corner

898 words btw uwu

Sorry for the shorter chapter... I just want to move on the next sence in the next.

See you next week uwu the story isn't done... There still is going to be like 3-5 chapters maybe more idk