23- ' 'How it should've gone' ' Happy Ending

Jotaro then turned to Josuke with an smile. He turned his head back towards the bubble and took out his stand. "Alright Josuke... you could Ethier "fix" me the minute that bubble touches my stand, or you can say your goodbyes now." Jotaro suddenly spoke to the hurt boy. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JOTARO!" Kakyoin yelled at the top of his lungs. "Josuke," Jotaro started to speak. The pompadour boy looked up. "it's now or never..." Jotaro finished his sentence. The teen nodded. "Of course I'm going to save you! Your stupid if you thought otherwise!" He yelled out to his nephew, and with that he lead out a small chuckle. "I guess I am- but put your game face on..." He told as his stand got closer to the bubble. Josuke nodded as he drew out Crazy Diamond and reached for Jotaro hand with his stand.

Star Platinum put his fist back to get ready to throw a punch. "JOTARO! THIS IS FUCKING STUPID!" Kakyoin yelled. Once Star Platinum's hand made contact with the explosive object; Jotaro felt a sharp pain throughout his body, but as soon as it hit him Josuke kept his part and 'fixed' him. Now the bubble was out of the way for now.

Kakyoin came rushing towards Jotaro. He was pissed or overwhelmed, maybe both for all he knows. Kakyoin grabbed Jotaro's face before he started screaming at him. "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED?" Kakyoin yelled at the taller man. He started to tear up. "We are finally together and after this whole time... and now you speak of only two realities, and my so called death---YOU HAVE BEEN WRECKLESS AS ALL HELL AND I FUCKING HATE IT! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A PANIC ATTACK?" Kakyoin was about to say more but Jotaro pulled away from his grip and placed his head between his neck and shoulders. He nuzzled into his neck "I'M SORRY but we have little situation on our hands!" Josuke interrupted the two lover birds.

Jotaro lifted up his head and took out Star Platinum. Everyone then heard a glass breaking noise and turned around to see Josuke has broken a vase.

.
.
.

All of them have now cornered Kira. He was in the middle of the street and out of range for nearly everyone, but no one wanted to risk it. Not even Kakyoin. Jotaro clutched his fist and stared at the murderer. Soon enough ambulances came, along with other emergency vehicles.

Kira had no place to run now. He was trapped, and there was only one way to get out of this situation. Lucky for him, a woman came by to check up with the blood covered man. She asked him questions but he didn't answer. All he did was grip her hand. He told the truth of who he is, the murderers, and his obsession with hands. She started to freakout but couldn't get away.

Before kira can press the button he was attacked but echoes: acted 3. His hand fell to the floor. Kira could hear running towards him. Of course it was Kujo, full of hatred and anger. Then the famous lines came out of his mouth; "Star Platinum: The world." was heard.

Time has stopped. Jotaro paused for a moment and took a deep breath in and out. He then punched Kira's hand... but that wasn't enough. He continued to break his bones with every punch he landed on the murderer. Now time resumed. Kira went flying back. To a non stand user; he just flew back with new appearing injuries. Before they all knew it, the new faced killer was killed.

Under the ambulance's wheel was his head. What a horrible way to go, but at least it was a better result then last time Jotaro has seen this week.

The tallest man between all of the adults smiled. He even begun to cry. Kakyoin looked over with a smile and looked away. He took a double look to reveal that his mind wasn't playing tricks. Jotaro was indeed crying. "Awww, my poor baby." Kakyoin teased as he hung his arms around his neck. "I did it... your alive..." Jotaro sobbed as he buried his face into Kakyoin's shoulder. The redhead's eye widen. He almost forgot about that whole death thing.