03- ' 'It Was an Accident' ' 🍋

Warning- Lemon in this chapter

(starts and end after the lemon emoji)

---

Previous-

------------------------------------------------

Rohan paused. "I should've stopped." "Stopped what?" Jotaro said staring at him. "Jotaro?!?" Rohan said jumping back. "What did you see?" Jotaro looked at the page. Seeing that he read more than he was suppose to. "I should've known." Jotaro growled. "WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!" Rohan said jumping out of his seat. Kakyoin turned back. "Huh? WAIT JOTARO? what are you doing!" Kakyoin yelled. Jotaro looked at Kakyoin then back at Rohan. "Go back home!" Jotaro said clinching his fist.

------------------------------------------------

Now-

Rohan froze not moving, scared outta his mind. "Rohan..." Jotaro said while his eyes where covered by his hat. "Y-yes?" Rohan responded. "Leave if you know whats good for you!" Jotaro rose his voice. Rohan finally moved, running out the door slamming it close. seeing Josuke down the hall walking towards the room. "J-Josuke..." Rohan said, outta breath. Josuke saw the terror in Rohan eyes. "What happened?" Josuke questioned. "I went to far..." Rohan said while breathing heavily. "I read to much, and I feel like Jotaro is going to kill me now..." Rohan continued before looking back to check if he's still in the room. "Wait, Jotaro-san?" "That's what I said idiot!" Rohan Huffed before slowly walking away. Josuke hummed. "I've never really seen him mad now to think of it." Josuke whispered. Josuke and Rohan walked off leaving the two in the room.

"JOTARO!" Kakyoin yelled. "That bastard!" Jotaro rose his lip. "Wait, what did he do?" Kakyoin asked. "He knows about our relationship. This is why I said No" Kakyoin stared at Jotaro before speaking. "maybe he didn't mean to?" "He should've known to stop Kakyoin!" Jotaro yelled before leaving the hotel room completely. "Goddammit Jotaro." Kakyoin said running after him. Kakyoin saw Jotaro speed walking down the hall. "Shit!" Kakyoin cursed. Jotaro already heading down the stairs. "What is he up to?" Kakyoin said running. He got to the edge of the stairs. "Jotaro wait!" Kakyoin said running down the stairs. Jotaro looked up for a second then continued to walk off. Kakyoin chased after him but lost balance and began fell down the stairs. "Star Platinum! The World!" Time has stopped. Jotaro went up the stairs where Kakyoin was. Jotaro held Kakyoin in his arms, saving him from the fall. Time has resumed. "You okay?" Jotaro asked. "I'm sorry, I kinda lost my temper" he continued. "Kinda?" Kakyoin repeated. "And what were you planning to do?" Kakyoin said. "Nothing, that doesn't matter. What matters is that fact that your safe." Jotaro huffed. "Mmm, Sure." Kakyoin glare. "Anyways, shall we go back to the hotel room?" Jotaro smiled "yeah..."

------------------------------------------------

Time skip brought to you by terrified Rohan-

🍋

Jotaro stared at Kakyoin studying his facial features. Then was caught looking into his violet eyes. "You have pretty eyes y'know?" Jotaro pointed out. while leaning in. "J-Jota-Jotaro" Kakyoin said pushing away while Jotaro was pulling him in. "At least make sure the door is lock." Kakyoin growled. "it is, don't worry." Jotaro grinned. "okay good, at leas-" Kakyoin was cut off by Jotaro's lips. Jotaro pulled away. "You can't stop me now." Jotaro whispered in Kakyoin's ear. Kakyoin smiled. "Who said that I will?" Kakyoin leaned in for a passionate kiss. Jotaro put his hand under Kakyoin's shirt, exploring his body. Then slowly dragging a single finger down to his member. "Someone excited." Jotaro whispered while teasing the tip. Kakyoin let out a faint moan. "J-Jotaro p-please." Kakyoin begged. "Okay fine..." Jotaro growled. Then he took off Kakyoin's shirt, and eventually pulling his pants off. Then took off his own pants. Jotaro reached over to the desk, pulling out a bottle of lube. Then setting it in a reachable spot. He pulled Kakyoin's boxer off completely. Jotaro slid one of his fingers in Kakyoin's entrance. Kakyoin moaned. Jotaro slid another finger in giving Kakyoin more pleasure. Kakyoin moaned again but a bit louder. "Just put it in already." Kakyoin begged. Jotaro smiled. "Aww, your so cute when your like this, but your going to have to try harder than that." Jotaro teased. "Please..." Kakyoin said more desperately. "That's more like it." Jotaro said while reaching over grabbing the lube. He preceded to squirt some on his hands and took out his member. Rubbing some lube on his shaft. Jotaro looked at Kakyoin grinning. "You ready?" Jotaro asked while Kakyoin nodded. "Here i go then." Jotaro warned as he was placing his member at Kakyoin's entrance. Slowly pushing it in. Kakyoin moaned quietly. "Okay i'm going to move now." Jotaro warned again. Kakyoin nodded. Jotaro began to thrust in and out of Kakyoin. Kakyoin was a moaning mess, and Jotaro found pleasure outta it. "f-Faster J-Jotaro!" Kakyoin moaned. Jotaro obeyed. Kakyoin arched his back in pleasure. "I-I'm about to come." Kakyoin said. "I know, me to." Jotaro replied as he continued to thrust into Kakyoin. After a few seconds Jotaro and Kakyoin came at the same time. Jotaro pulled out of Kakyoin. Them panting.