18- ' 'Back at Morioh' '

Previous-

-------------------------------------------

"Wait Jotaro, don't you know where this guy lives now?" Koichi asked. Jotaro calmed down and looked at Koichi. He shook his head. "Rohan found out, but he never had the time to tell us." Jotaro answered as he turned his back towards them. "We should go home now."

-------------------------------------------

Now- After They got back to the Hotel

Jotaro ended up carrying Kakyoin back. They both were tired. Jotaro gently put Kakyoin to bed. He was already sleeping. "How cute, your all worn out from yelling." Jotaro smiled as he kissed the sleeping beauty on the forehead. Jotaro sighed as he walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. "I'll make Kira pay for what he has done." Jotaro muttered before laying down. "Night Nori." Jotaro whispered, he was half asleep already. Soon enough falling into a deep sleep.

. . .

Jotaro woke up. The boat has stopped. He must be at Morioh in this reality already. Jotaro got up with his luggage. He stepped off the boat. Then greeted with a cheeky smile by Josuke. "Mr. Joestar called me. He said you were coming back." Josuke explained. Jotaro hummed. "Well this has nothing to deal with you, it's my problem and only mine." Jotaro told. "But-" "No buts..." Jotaro cuts off Josuke. "Fine, but at least tell me your okay. Holly kinda told me the whole situation." Josuke added as he walked with Jotaro to who knows where. "I'm fine, trust me. At least once I fall asleep it's like he's- y'know... after all your the one who doesn't know how to knock." Jotaro said while turning to Josuke, still walking. "CRAP! Now I can't get it out of my head! Thanks-" Josuke blurted as he stopped, squeezing his head between his palms. "It's kinda disturbing that you imagine that... especially when one is me and-" Jotaro paused. "-Noriaki..." Jotaro whispered, his face was all red.

"To be honest Jotaro-san, I didn't expect you to be into men. Lead alone do- that thing- with one. AND don't you have a daughter?" Josuke ranted. "Yes, and how does this have anything with Nori?" Jotaro questioned. "Well to typically have a child y-" "Okay okay, I get it now... plus I didn't even know Kakyoin was alive." Jotaro added. "How did you meet her mother? Or your- ex-wife?" "I discovered her because I wanted to protect them, if other stand users would know I care about my daughter, and have a wife. They would go after them to get to me." Jotaro explained. "Oh and we worked at the same place... we got kinda close, but eventually we argued a lot... and I mean a lot. I only stayed with her because I cared about Jolyne." Jotaro spoke. "Is your father a stand user? Did he do the same?" Josuke asked. "I- I actually never met my father, all I know is that he was a jazz musician and that he is Japanese." Jotaro replied. "I guess the family was never perfect, eh?" Josuke joked. "Your father's grandfather died by Dio when he was young, same with his father and Joseph's. They all deid young" Jotaro chuckled.

They both stopped. Jotaro haven't noticed he was already at the hotel. Jotaro turned to face Josuke. "I'm going to stay here again, if you need me, call me or something." Jotaro told as he entered the building to get a room. Josuke nodded before running off.

"One single room..." Jotaro asked. "Alright here you go, enjoy your stay!" The lady spoke. Jotaro nodded before grabbing his keys. He looked at the room number. Surprisingly it was the same one. He walked up the stairs and down the hall. He opened the door to see the familiar decorated room. "Only if Kakyoin was here..." Jotaro quickly covered his mouth. He didn't mean to say that out loud, even though no one was around to hear. "But I do miss him already." Jotaro whispered.