17- ' 'A Married Couple' '

Previous-

-------------------------------------------

  Jotaro smiled and got ready to head out the door. Once he did he walked towards the coffee shop to see if Koichi was there. He wasn't, like Jotaro thought. Until Jotaro saw Koichi in the side of his eye walking to school. "Hey, Koichi... did you forgot about the mission?" Jotaro spoke. Koichi realized what he was talking about and gasped. "I forgot about that, I'm sorry Jotaro..." Koichi muttered. "It's alright, now let's go before we miss him." Jotaro gulped, suddenly remembering what he came to after Kakyoin and Koichi went. "Yeah..."

-------------------------------------------

Now- At the entrance of the shoe store

  "This is the place?" Koichi asked. Jotaro nodded to Koichi's statement. Koichi then stepped forward to open the door. They both walked in to see a man at a desk. He seemed to be the store's owner. Jotaro then looked around until he stop and placed his eyes upon a suit with the same custom made button. Koichi pointed it out. "Hmm? Is there something you need?" The man questioned. "Does that belong to a man named Kira?" Jotaro asked. "OH! I remember all the customers that pass by." The man added. "Then? Who's is that? Who asked for you to repair the button?" Jotaro asked, getting impatient. The man got up with his cup. "Let's see here, hmmmm, I'm not sure if this is how you'll typically spell the name your looking for..." he muttered as he looked at the nametag. "Let me see..." Koichi said as he walked towards the store owner until he was grabbed and pulled back by Jotaro. "Hold on Koichi..."

  Something appeared on the man's shoulder. It kept saying "look over here." Or something along those lines. Jotaro recalls that stand before Josuke fixed it that one time. "He was here, or watching our every move." Jotaro growled. He couldn't wait until he pounds his fist into Kira's face. Before they knew it the man was killed. Once the ashes started to fall, a hand was seen trying to grab the suit. Jotaro had to control himself not to run after him. But he couldn't handle it, the sence of Kakyoin's death replaying in his head over and over again. Eventually Jotaro ran up to the door and punched it and the man behind. "Bastard, you killed him..." Jotaro growled. He was about to land another punch or a few hundred until he heard Koichi yelled. Once he was distracted Kira didn't miss the chance to get away.

  He went back to see Koichi struggling to protect himself from the stand. Jotaro proceeded to stop time and punch the tiny stand, to get it away from Koichi. Time resumed. "Shit, what did they say about the stand? Something about.... heat." Jotaro muttered as he looked around. "Look over here!" The stand blurted before jumping at Koichi. "Star Platinum, The World." Jotaro yelled before stopping time again. He gathered a bunch of wood into pile, using the other to start the fire. Once time has resumed again the pile of wood had bursted into flames. The stand shifted directions to the fire. Jotaro heard a click. Both a click from the click and one in his brain that practically told him he forgot to move out of the way. Before he knew it, he flew back with holes in his body. He was knocked out, and this time he didn't go to the other reality... it was just... dark. Koichi yelled out of fear. He started to drag Jotaro to the kitchen. He looked at the stove, could it work? He turned it on, it didn't.

   Koichi then realized he could use his stand. Once he didn't the stand was controllable. He used this time to call Josuke for help. He said something about being there in 5 minutes. Before Koichi hanged up he heard someone was about to Jotaro's health but he was already in the action of hanging up the phone. Suddenly the stand turned to the stove. Koichi freaked out. He then ran over to Jotaro, trying to get them both out of there. Once he almost reached the door. The stand went off back in the kitchen. It was a big enough to send them launching to the window, breaking it. Jotaro was thrown against the ground. Koichi tried to used his stand to break his fall but it was... dead? "IMPOSSIBLE! WHY NOW?" Koichi blurted as the stand finally was rolling towards them. "Over here." The stand spoke. Koichi started to scream. He couldn't ran because Jotaro was still unconscious. The stand was inches away away from his face before it was punched back. "S-H-I-T..." The mysterious looking stand said. Was it his stand Koichi thought. He looked over to a shell was cracked open. It was his stand. "Attack!" Koichi demanded as he pointed to the stand. "What attack?" The stand ask. "Anything! Just make it stop!" Koichi blurted. "Okay master! Act 3, three freeze!" The stand said as suddenly the stand sunk into the ground. Koichi smiled then turned to Jotaro. He started walked towards the Jotaro until he realized he can't go to far away form the tank like stand.