02- ' 'Awkward' '

Previous-
------------------------------------------------

"OKAY IM BACK!" as Josuke barged in. "OOOOOooo shit-, I should've... knock." Josuke muttered as he noticed the 'friends' where in the middle of something...

------------------------------------------------
Now-

Jotaro quickly pulled away, blushing with his back turned. Kakyoin dusted himself off. Fixing this shirt as he walk towards Josuke. "W-what is it Josuke?" Kakyoin said blushing, avoiding eye contact. "Hmmm, I was going to ask more information, or if we have a meeting place." Josuke said sweating. "-but at the same time I can leave if you want to." He said while slowing backing up towards the door. "No-No it's fine, were going to meet up tomorrow. Around 8:30 in the morning. Y'know the coffee shop." Kakyoin said while turning to Jotaro. "Oh okay, well see you there." Josuke trying to leave the room trying not to make the awkward tension worse. "Yeeaah." Josuke closed the door behind him officially leaving. "We'll continue this later, it's getting late." Jotaro said heading towards the door. Kakyoin said glancing at Jotaro.

------------------------------------------------
Later in the Bedroom

Jotaro took off his coat tossing it on the floor. "You okay?" Jotaro said looking at Kakyoin sitting on the edge of the bed. Jotaro still stripping down to a plain white shirt and pants. "Yeah, Don't worry." Kakyoin said looking down to his stomach again clinching it. Jotaro crawled on the bed to Kakyoin. He started to over lap his hands on Kakyoin's. "it doesn't look like it." Jotaro whispered in Kakyoin's ear. Kakyoin turned to a brighter red. "What's wrong." Jotaro said still whispering in his ear while tracing his finger up his arm. "I-" Kakyoin struggle to talk then pushing Jotaro away. "i have to use the bathroom. i'll be back." he got up heading to the bathroom attached to the room. Closing the door behind him. Jotaro decided to lay down in the bed trying to fall asleep... Realizing Kakyoin was next to him already. Jotaro half asleep, Kakyoin went to go kiss him good night but then was interrupted by Jotaro's eyes. Jotaro pull Kakyoin to him. "if you keep playing this game your going to get something else." Jotaro said pulling kakyoin in for a kiss. Kakyoin pulled away after a few seconds smirking. "Try me." He whispered. "Oh I will." Jotaro smiled letting Kakyoin off of him. "-but later, we need rest. On top of that we need to get up early." Jotaro said adjusting his pillow. "Alright." Kakyoin said disappointed.

Eyes started to shut, both drifting off to sleep... Kakyoin falling into a dream, or tempered memories? Trying to scream in the darkness. Eventually seeing something, someone? "Hello?" The red head spoke. Seeing the figure coming closer. Then disappearing. He stepped back frighten. Then ending up bumping into something. He looked back to see what it was... a person... a monster... Dio? He tried to run but something grabbed his wrist. "LET GO OF ME!" he yelled trying to push away. "Kakyoin..." he said. Kakyoin still struggled to get out of his grasp. "KAKYOIN." Dio yelled. Kakyoin stop. Something was off.

"KAKYOIN PLEASE!" Dio said? Wait no. Someone else, but who? The ground shook, as Kakyoin fell through. Opening his eyes to a concerned Jotaro. "Kakyoin wake up!" Jotaro said shaking him. "Huh?" Kakyoin said still tired. "What happened?" Kakyoin asked "you where freaking out." Jotaro answered letting go of kakyoin's shoulders. "Oh." Kakyoin looked down remembering. "Well I'm fine now, night..." kakyoin laid back down... drifting off again.

  Here again? Wait what happened here? "Your back so soon." Oh here. Dio grabbed kakyoin, pulling kakyoin to him. "We got off on a bad start didn't we?" Dio slimed. "But if you want." We paused, putting his hand oh kakyoin's scar. "I can do it again, and leaving you alone with no chance of survival." He pushed on kakyoin's stomach. "NO!" kakyoin pushed  his hand away. "But yes my child." He grinned. He grabbed kakyoin face, squeezing his cheeks. "Like again, you are so cute. I wouldn't dare." Dio let go of his face harshly. Dio disappeared into the darkness. "Wake up!" Kakyoin jumped up out of bed. Seeing jotaro getting dressed with his back turned. Kakyoin looked around, seeing the light peek through the hotel room. "Up so soon?" Jotaro said smiling. "I mean I was gonna wake you up later because it looked like you needed it." Jotaro added. "It's fine, I got plenty of sleep." Kakyoin said looking up at Jotaro.  "So how did you sleep?" Jotaro asked. "Terrible if I'm  being honest." Kakyoin answered looking down trying to figure out what exactly happened in his sleep. "Bad dream?" Jotaro turned around. "I can't seem to remember." Kakyoin said getting up, grabbing a fresh pair of clothes. Slowly putting on a white shirt and a cherry vest over it. Along with red jeans. "Shall we get going?" Kakyoin smiled. "Yes, of course..." Jotaro suddenly remembered what happen yesterday with Josuke. "Hopefully he forgot." Jotaro muttered. Kakyoin looked over confused. Jotaro stared into kakyoin's eye. "Dont you have trouble walking?" Jotaro lead towards kakyoin. "I mean a little bit, but thanks to technology I can walk desce- WAIT JOTARO" Kakyoin was interrupted by jotaro picking him up again but this time throwing him over his shoulder. "What if the kids see this! There going to question us! And don't even get me started on yesterday!" Kakyoin yelled. "Dont worry Noriaki, I'll put you down soon." Kakyoin blushed on the fact that he said his first name. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Jotaro smiled. "N-No." Kakyoin said crossing his arms.