12- ' 'The Truth' '

Previous-

----------------------------------------------

"It's okay, you secretly like this." Jotaro spoke. "Wait what? How did you-" Kakyoin questioned. "It's been a long week." Jotaro muttered. "What do you mean by that?" Kakyoin asked. "I'll explain someday soon before you-" Jotaro started to tear up a little. "Jotaro-san, are you okay?" Josuke asked. "It's okay... just as long as I stay by his side." Jotaro spoke. "Jotaro, your acting strange." Koichi told. Jotaro froze with a frown on his face.

-----------------------------------------------

Now-

He quickly sat Kakyoin down before he dropped to his knees. "Damnit, how could I fix this- how could you stay with me? WHY AM I GOING THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE!" Jotaro tried to stay calm, he ended up yelling the last part making everyone worried about him. "J-Jojo, are you okay?" Kakyoin asked as he crouched down to see his face. "I- I couldn't save you." Jotaro spoke as he dropped his head into his palms. "Jojo I'm here, It wasn't your fault, Dio-" Kakyoin stopped talking when Jotaro looked up with a hurt face. "It wasn't Dio, it was Kira... I- I saw it happen with my own two eyes... right there, outta reach-" Jotaro voice cracked. "Kira? Jojo I di-" "Nori, you don't understand!" Jotaro yelled, cutting off Kakyoin. Josuke steps back. Koichi reached out debating if he should try to comfort Jotaro. Everyone was frozen.

"JOTARO GODAMMIT! TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG, WHAT HAPPENED!" Kakyoin blurted out as he, himself started to cry. Okuyasu turned his back trying to figure out if he should even be in this. "Kira-" Jotaro paused, grabbing everyone's attention. "He's the person were after..." Jotaro continued. Kakyoin, Koichi, and Josuke was shocked while Okuyasu finally turned back around. Koichi opened his mouth but nothing came out. "We were going to meet up somewhere but it seems like Josuke found him on his way here. Then you heard something and left to check it out b-by yourself and- I- you-" Jotaro started to burst into tears again. "What happened?" Kakyoin asked trying not to believe the parts he put together. Did he really die?

Kakyoin asked himself. Jotaro grabbed onto Kakyoin, pulling onto his lap. "I- tried to go with you but you told me no. After a while I went looking for you with Koichi and Rohan. Once- once we were able to see you. You mouthed the words somewhere along the line of "I'm sorry" AND THEN THAT BASTARD KILLED YOU!" Jotaro yelled as he fell into Kakyoin's shoulder. "I- I don't know what to say." Kakyoin replied with a weak smile, tears still streaming down his face. Okuyasu turned around. "I- I'll get going, see you guys tomorrow." Okuyasu spoke before walking away. Koichi looked over at the direction Okuyasu was walking and nodded. "Jotaro, I'm sorry but I have to go- hmmm bye?" Koichi added because leaving. He ran up to catch up to Okuyasu. Josuke stared at the two walking away with his eyes widened and a little tear buildup in his eye. Because of his vision being a bit burly and his attention somewhere else he didn't realize the other two were already standing.

Jotaro smiled faintly wiping his tears, but it was no use they kept coming. Kakyoin smiled at bit at him before he took hat. Kakyoin started to wave his hat around then block Josuke's view of both of their lips. Josuke was a little shocked. By the looks of it seems like the two were kissing? Jotaro looked over a Josuke. Somehow Josuke can see that his eyes are smirking, only if they could do that. Jotaro looked back at Kakyoin and then shut his eyes. He grabbed Kakyoin's wrist and held his lower back. He pulled the hat away from them and leaned forward. Kakyoin was shocked, he shoot his eyes open and looked over at Josuke, that was still there. Jotaro pulled away with a string of spit connecting their tongues. Josuke blushed of what he just witness. "It was only a matter of time." Jotaro smirked as he wiped his mouth. "Hopefully you don't interrupted us having a little fun." Jotaro chuckled. Both Kakyoin and Josuke was bright red, one being embarrassed and the other flustered.

"I should get home..." Josuke muttered as he rubbed the back of his head. Jotaro took his hat back from Kakyoin and place it on his head. His face was back to the usual emotionless face. He nodded to Josuke's sentence. "Bye Josuke, it was nice meeting you!" Kakyoin smiled. "Yup, later Jotaro-san and Kakyoin-san!" Josuke blurted as he ran in the direction of his house.

Kakyoin turned to Jotaro. His smile faded. "Are you sure your okay?" Kakyoin asked with a hint worry in his voice. Jotaro turned to him. "Don't look so worried, you haven't unpacked yet anyways." Jotaro spoke. Kakyoin turned his head yet his eyes still followed Jotaro. Jotaro gripped Kakyoin's hand and started walking to the hotel room.

----------
In The Hotel Room

Kakyoin started to hang up his scarf on the coat rack. He walked for to his luggage and opened it. Kakyoin felt two arms wrap around his waist. He smiled and placed his hands over Jotaro's. Kakyoin started to remember something he said and turned to face Jotaro as mich as possible. "What do you mean 'it was only a matter of time' after you kissed me?" Kakyoin questioned. Jotaro smirked. "That boy needs to learn how to knock." Jotaro whispered. "So your saying it walked in on us kissing?" Kakyoin chuckled. "It's not just that." Jotaro added. Kakyoin blushed knowing what he means. After a while oh holding on to another Kakyoin started to think to himself. Jotaro was just trying to hold him close. "Jotaro-" Kakyoin paused. Jotaro hummed to say continue.

"What exactly are you here, I mean- you know the repeating of the week and such. Is it a stand user?" Kakyoin questioned. Jotaro loosen his grip. He actually didn't know, he was on the boat and then appeared here. Last think he remembers was him falling asleep. "I- I don't know... maybe this is some cruel dream stand." Jotaro muttered. "Jotaro, I can tell you this, this is not a dream. This is reality." Kakyoin smiled. "Two realities?" Jotaro questioned while he let go of Kakyoin completely. He started to think of what happened before he fell asleep. "Was it the arrow?" Jotaro asked himself. "Arrow, the arrow that gives people stands?" Kakyoin blurted. Jotaro looked up at Kakyoin and nodded slowly. "But you already have a stand? Your not telling me you gained another ability with time? Wait you got stabbed?" Kakyoin drowned in questions. "Yes, It was a accident... and possibly I did gained another stand ability." Jotaro spoke. "I'm completely unsure how it works though." Jotaro said while he took out his stand to examine it.

Jotaro sighed in defeat but was interrupted but a loud knock on the door. Kakyoin walked over to see who it was. He opened the door to see Josuke smiling. "Hello Josuke." Kakyoin greeted. "Kakyoin-san, is Jotaro-san here?" Josuke asked. Kakyoin nodded as he opened the door more for Josuke to enter. Josuke walked in to see Jotaro sitting down thinking. "Hmmm Jotaro-san?" Josuke spoke, trying to gain Jotaro's attention. Jotaro looked over to see Josuke playing with his index finger. "What is it?" Jotaro questioned.

"I was wondering what our next move is?" Josuke asked. "Were all meet up at the Coffee shop, around 8:30..." Jotaro replied. Josuke nodded to his response and left, waving goodbye to the two. Kakyoin smiled as the door closed. He then turned to Jotaro. "See he knocks." Kakyoin point out. "Only a quarter of the time." Jotaro spoke as he got up and grabbed kakyoin's luggage. He carried it like a box because it was opened. He went to the bedroom and unpacked for him. "Wait there's only one ro-" Kakyoin tried to ask but was cut by Jotaro. "Yes there's only one room, yes we are sharing, and yes you are fine with it." Jotaro smiled at Kakyoin's reaction. He looked like a toddler pouting. "You didn't let me finish." Kakyoin huffed. "I know." Jotaro spoke as he went up to Kakyoin to peck his cheek. "I'm going to go to bed, night." Jotaro added as he walked to his side of the bed. He started to take off his jacket and vest then slide into bed. He slowly started to drift off before he felt a presence next to him. "Night Jotaro." Kakyoin whispered as he played with his shirt. Jotaro finally fell asleep.

  "Jotaro!" Joseph yelled. "I've been calling you for 4 minutes." Joseph added. "Where's Kakyoin?" Jotaro asked, half awake. Joseph turned around a bit sadden. "He's gone, and you know that." Joseph replied. Jotaro finally realized where he was. Is this his stand ability? He questioned. Is he able to go to different places and times with he falls asleep?

-----------

1505 words! Also sorry for the late update... also hmmm tysm for also 1k views;-;