07- ' 'Oh! That's my Cherry!' ' 🍋

This chapter contains Lemon/ smut at a certain point... you'll be warned with the lemon emoji 🍋 from beginning to the end of it. So if you want to skip it you can.

Previous-

------------------------------------------------

"Is there something wrong?" Kakyoin asked. "No... it's nothing." Jotaro paused. "I love you." Jotaro smiled. "I love you to, Jotaro." Kakyoin smiled back.

------------------------------------------------

Now- but the later on that day?

"Nori, Rohan found something. A picture of a kid spying on his father. It may have something to do with Yoshikage Kira." Jotaro spoke once he closed the door after talking with Koichi. Kakyoin titled his head a bit. "So tomorrow morning, around 8:30 we're meeting up." Jotaro walked over the the red-head and stopped. He handed the photo to Kakyoin. "The boys name is Hayato Kawajiri." Jotaro continued. Kakyoin nodded and gave the picture back to Jotaro. "Sounds like a plan." Kakyoin smiled but turned to a face of fear? Realization of some kind? Confused? Or a mix of those. "What if we actually do find Kira tomorrow? What would we do?" Kakyoin asked and turned to face Jotaro. Jotaro looked to the side. "Stop him..." Jotaro replied. "Somehow." He muttered after.

------------------------------------------------

Jotaro sat down reading a book about starfish right next to Kakyoin playing 'Oh~ that's a baseball!'. "What if you mess up? What would you do?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin glaces over for a second and back at the screen. "What do you mean?" Kakyoin questioned. Jotaro smiled. "You know, what if I make you mess up? What would you do?" Jotaro smiled. Kakyoin was in his thoughts, thinking. A moment passed. "Okay how about this. You make me stop playing. You can do whatever pleases you." Kakyoin grinned. "Alright." Jotaro tilted his hat. Kakyoin continued to focus on his game. Jotaro took his hat off and flew it towards the back of him. Jotaro then stared at Kakyoin to see if he noticed. "I see, now what if I do... this." Jotaro spoke while he leaned on Kakyoin. The cherry boy laughed. "Are you really trying?" Kakyoin said. "how cute." Kakyoin added. Jotaro huffed. "Okay you asked for it." Jotaro smiled.

🍋

Lemon/ any possible thing that may make someone unconformable... just a heads up

"Asked for wha- Ah~ Jotaro~." Kakyoin moaned as Jotaro put his hands in Kakyoin's shirt, and started playing with his nipples. Jotaro looked over to see if Kakyoin was still playing, sadly for him... he was. Jotaro then looked up at Kakyoin to see his face bright red. He smirked knowing that he is at least doing something. "How is it?" Jotaro whispered in Kakyoin's ear. "Not g-good e-enough." Kakyoin replied while Jotaro was still playing with him. "Oh really?" Jotaro continued to whisper. Kakyoin nodded his head in response. Jotaro hummed and then took his hands out oh Kakyoin's shirt. Kakyoin relaxed at bit. "Don't worry, i'm not done." Jotaro added. Kakyoin gulped. Suddenly Jotaro pulled Kakyoin closer to him. Jotaro having one arm around Him and the other rubbing Kakyoin's bulge. "Ahh~" Kakyoin moaned loudly, biting his lower lip. "Oh, you like that? don't you?" Jotaro teased. Kakyoin nodded up and down as he continued to play his game. Jotaro started to unzip Kakyoin's pants. Kakyoin quickly looked down to see what he was doing and then back up at his game. "what's wrong?" Jotaro spoke. "Are you afraid I might do something like.... this?" Jotaro continued as he reached in Kakyoin's boxers. "J-Jotaro~" Kakyoin moaned as he whipped his head back, still trying to play his game. Jotaro took his other hand and stuck two fingers in Kakyoin's mouth while with the other is stroking Noriaki's erection. Kakyoin trying holding back his voice as much a possible still continues to plays his game. "Still playing, huh?" Jotaro growled. "I'm done holding back." Jotaro continued. "Wait Jotaro, hold u- AHH~" Kakyoin moaned as Jotaro stuck a finger in. Then Kakyoin jolted forward, having himself on all fours. Panting like a dog but the controller still in his hands. Jotaro smirked. "Would you still be able to play if I do something like this?" Jotaro spoke as he added another finger. Kakyoin moaned quietly as he took his eyes away from the screen for a few seconds. Jotaro hummed. Kakyoin still managed to play his game but suddenly he heard Jotaro taking off his belts and unzipping his pants. "Are you ready, Nori?" Jotaro asked but all be got in response is Kakyoin gulping. "I though so." Jotaro continued as he teased Kakyoin with the tip. "If you continue to p-play this game I might e-end up winning." Kakyoin added while bright red. Jotaro huffed. "Let's see then..." Jotaro replied as he shoved his election in. Kakyoin moaned as he lifted his head up a bit, still watching the screen. Jotaro grabbed a hold of Kakyoin's hips. "Hopefully your prepared." Jotaro smirked. "Hopefully you actually locked the door- Jotaro go slower~" Kakyoin demanded as Jotaro started to thrust into Kakyoin. "And yes Kakyoin, I did lock the door this time." Jotaro whispered in Kakyoin's ear. Kakyoin finally dropped the controller from out of his grasp. Jotaro began to go faster, nearly on the brim of coming. "Kakyoin~" Jotaro whispered. Kakyoin looked over his shoulder slightly, trying to hold in a moan. "I love you~" Jotaro whispered one last time before turning over Kakyoin. He leaned in and went for a deep kiss. Jotaro slowed a bit, finally coming in Kakyoin. "Ah~" Kakyoin moaned in the kiss while coming on his stomach. Jotaro came and went out of Kakyoin, panting. "I- won your little- g-game..." Jotaro said trying to catch his breath. "But I'm not done..." Jotaro said smirking while he stared to clean up Kakyoin's mess starting at his stomach. Kakyoin bit his lip. Jotaro slowly worked his way down to Kakyoin election. "Ah~" Kakyoin moaned once Jotaro's soft tongue touched kakyoin's tip. He began to stick all of Kakyoin's member in his mouth. Kakyoin gasped of pleasure as Jotaro began to move his head up and down on Kakyoin's election. Jotaro lifted his head up and off of Kakyoin. "Now I'm Done." Jotaro spoke as he got up and went to the room. Kakyoin grabbed his clothes and did the same. "Wanna join?" Jotaro asked with the bathroom door open. Kakyoin looked down and saw he had a towel around his waist. "Yeah, just give me a minute." Kakyoin answered while he went in the closest.

🍋
------------------------------------------------
Later That Night

"So this is the end?" Kakyoin said while he looked at the picture. "Only if we find Kira and stop him." Jotaro added. "Well I'm pretty sure tapeing your father behind his back isn't a normal thing." Kakyoin smiled. "Maybe it is." Jotaro smiled as he pulled Kakyoin to him for a kiss. The two then pulled apart as someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." Jotaro spoke. He walked over and began to open the door to see a smiling Josuke. "What is it?" Jotaro asked. Josuke stared at Jotaro. "Oh I was just wondering if you seen Rohan." Josuke asked. "No, why?" Jotaro questioned. "It's nothing it's just-" Josuke paused. "I wanted to ask questions?" Josuke continued sounding unsure of himself. "Check his house again... I'm busy." Jotaro replied. "You think he's there again?" Josuke blushed. "Yeah, it's his house." "Yeah I guess your right." Josuke blushed more. "I'll be on my way then."

------------------------------------------------

1243 Words... also hehehe im adding a little of Josuke x Rohan... don't worry it's not going to get anywhere but 'hehe I hate this person but hmm where are they? i was just wondering!' kinda thing. ALSO this book will go to a weekly update now!

Because the story is going to a end in like 3-7 more chapters... at least the battle with kria is coming soon... idk but who knows... bye^^